Hey bro. Like some said above I’m not sure how likely they would do something like that. If you were a foreign government official or something possibly but if your just an average guy, even with controversial opinions I don’t think you would be microchipped.

This story is a bit embarrassing but I’ll tell it anyway: before PFS I had a period in my life of super high stress from stuff going on in my personal life and family life. For about a week I remember when I’d go out I kept overhearing people talk about stuff that sounded like it related to my situation. It really started to freak me out and I was in some way feeling like maybe this is a sign from God or some super natural cause. After the stress ended in my life I noticed that I was just being hyper aware due to anxiety and it was nothing more than overhearing broad conversations and relating them to myself as a coping mechanism of sorts.

Like someone else said above you can really freak yourself out and even feel schizo in periods of stress.

Wishing you the best man, unless there is really a reason this odd thing could happen to you I would recommend trying to relax and work through any personal issues you could be dealing with