User Tag List

Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    yeah when I keep my stress down the voices get less envasive.

I'm almost certain it's some sort of electromagnetic thing and they possibly chipped me when I got the spinal tap done and Canada & possibly the hacked it or it's just government corruption.

electromagnetic gangstalking + rfid chip. some theories is they even put it in vaccines. luckily i'm unvaxed but this problem started a bit before. I think part of the PFS was actually due to this and this just needed a reason so I can blame the problem on myself, which as you saw from my recovery journey I did just that.

Mexico & Greece could have been better if I kept clean and I didn't have this problem but hopefully can be in the clear. It's still bothering me now, it's some sort of AI operating system.

I thought I lost my old phone with old contacts, bought a new one and that's when the problem started a lot. The more options I have and more mobile I get the less it interrupts me.

For example, right now I'm in Greece & want to travel all over it but I'm a bit lazy to get around because I have way too much luggage.

A rolling stone gathers no moss, so gotta keep it more minimalist because that's what I wanted to do anyways. Dump the stuff at a base in case I ever need it for later & try to find somewhere where it bothers me less. I think it might be NATO or CCP related.
    I think what you experience is paranoia and/or a light form of psychosis. It can happen from drugs, prolonged stress, etc. I know it feels real but I am 99% sure what you experience is your brain in overdrive.

Think about this: Everybody's data is accessible. They don't have to put a chip inside you. Your information is already out there if the government or who ever else wants it.

The fact that you believe you are that important is narcissism which is also often part of a light to severe psychosis. A lot of people with psychosis, gang stalking, etc. suffer from that. Those people are sitting inside reading the internet and are harmless LOL. They are not drug dealers, mafia people, etc. Government does not give a shit about low level players, normal people, etc.

Even if you are doing illegal activities, even then the government does not care unless you are a huge player in the field. I know drug dealers walking around free. This idea that the government is looking at everybody is nonsense. Unless they have a reason to.

I hope you will wake up from this mindset.

I was also kinda anti vaccine but what it really was, was a cash grab. A half assed crappy product (Vaccine that half assed worked) sold for millions/billions to countries.
    Last edited by The Goat; 07-03-2022 at 01:06 PM.