User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Advice for drinking ant Extract ?

Hi !

What do you put in the glass of ant extract to mask the taste? It's really the only powder (along with tongkat ali) that I really struggle to consume.

I'm always about to vomit, I tried the coffee but it's still awful.

Do you have any tips for making it more enjoyable?

Thanks !

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually loved the taste of ant extract lol

Perhaps try orange juice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know how you do it, I find it really infamous haha.

I'll try to squeeze an orange to see. This morning was ant Extract day, I almost threw up and didn't finish the drink.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The easiest way to take powders is known as the "toss and wash" Take a scoop of powder. Put some water in your mouth and tilt your head back, don't swallow the water yet. With your head tilted back open your mouth and dump the spoonful into your mouth which is half filled with water. Close your mouth and shake your head back and forth so it mixes together, swallow. If you don't shake your head after dumping the herbs in and just try to swallow straight away, it can get stuck in your throat and you'll cough it all out. After swallowing, take another sip to further wash it all down and you're done. Quick, easy and you don't have to drink a ton of nasty liquid.

Oh yeah, try not to think about the fact that you're literally swallowing hundreds of dead ant bodies......lol
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 08-27-2022 at 07:43 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    The easiest way to take powders is known as the "toss and wash" Take a scoop of powder. Put some water in your mouth and tilt your head back, don't swallow the water yet. With your head tilted back open your mouth and dump the spoonful into your mouth which is half filled with water. Close your mouth and shake your head back and forth so it mixes together, swallow. If you don't shake your head after dumping the herbs in and just try to swallow straight away, it can get stuck in your throat and you'll cough it all out. After swallowing, take another sip to further wash it all down and you're done. Quick, easy and you don't have to drink a ton of nasty liquid.

Oh yeah, try not to think about the fact that you're literally swallowing hundreds of dead ant bodies......lol
    This is the best method by far, IMO. Who wants to drink a cup of disgusting herb water? Especially when many powders don’t like mixing with water. Better to down it in one mouthful, using the process CD described.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks dude.
    I tried and it works.

It's better to take powders like this

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post
    Thanks dude.
    I tried and it works.

It's better to take powders like this
    You're welcome. And, no doubt.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"