Thread: CD, help.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CD, help.

/removed
    Last edited by Parabellum; 07-03-2022 at 04:35 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m not CD, but if you have really terrible gut pains I would see a doctor just to find out if it’s caused by something else.

I’ve never heard of someone’s gums receding rapidly when they eat something other than meat and coconut oil. I would tend to believe that that might be your imagination… You can sort out the gum and tooth decay issues with a dentist, gum recission and tooth decay are not normal symptoms of PFS.

With the way you’re describing your gums, it sounds like there must be none left? Like all of your teeth are ready to fall out? I am struggling to believe this… I hope that’s not true but if it is, I don’t think PFS is the cause because I’ve never heard of this happening to anyone else with PFS. I’ve also never heard of water fasting causing gum recission in anyone.

On a water fast, your inflammation will decrease.

Again, I’m not CD but I don’t think that a carnivore diet is the equivalent of a juice feast, and especially not water fasting. With a juice feast, your digestive system gets a break because there’s no more solid food to digest. In theory this allows the digestion energy to be spent on healing the body. Guys on this board have been cured after doing a one week juice feast, but I agree with CD that a water fast is better.

With the carnivore diet, your digestive system is working every time you eat a meal. It’s not going to give you any special benefits in my opinion; it will increase the risks of heart disease etc and you won’t be getting any fiber in your diet, or nutrients that are found in fruits and vegetables. It would be extremely unhealthy to eat ONLY meat and coconut oil for an entire year.

I would go see a doctor. What you’re saying doesn’t seem to be related to PFS; cold showers, wim hoff method, and workouts cannot turn off your digestion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'Your imagination'... lmao yeah man, just like your PFS. Go see a doctor for that.

I never said this was related to PFS - I had PFS years ago but most of those symptoms are gone this issue is intestinal and being that I think highly of CD's protocol I am hoping for his opinion regarding my situation. If it was as simple as water fasting, refeeding, backloading I wouldn't be wasting my time here.

I reached out for a response from CD, not from you. Go waste your time doing something else and in the future perhaps stick to talking about things you understand. I and probably most others in the world don't care about or require your opinion on things.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabellum View Post
    'Your imagination'... lmao yeah man, just like your PFS. Go see a doctor for that.

I never said this was related to PFS - I had PFS years ago but most of those symptoms are gone this issue is intestinal and being that I think highly of CD's protocol I am hoping for his opinion regarding my situation. If it was as simple as water fasting, refeeding, backloading I wouldn't be wasting my time here.

I reached out for a response from CD, not from you. Go waste your time doing something else and in the future perhaps stick to talking about things you understand. I and probably most others in the world don't care about or require your opinion on things.
    Hey man, take it from me - responding to guys with negativity or putting anyone down is going to result in nobody else responding to your posts or trying to help. This sounds like a nightmare, I don't doubt what you're going through. A few doses of Lexapro has set me back massively. I hope CD and some of the guys can offer helpful advice, but I can tell you from personal experience, try and be as positive as possible on the forum. The opposite is just going to leave you more isolated without help. And trust me, I know how hard it is to shine any sort of positivity while you're dealing with this shit.
    Last edited by DKnighten; 07-03-2022 at 03:35 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don't think it's pfs I don't understand why you are posting here for help. Cdnuts isn't a doctor,this board is specifically for pfs as doctors know nothing about it. I would echo the advice here and see a doctor over this but having said that people do have severe digestion issues with pfs. What were your initial symptoms of pfs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am pretty much recovered from PFS - a lot due to CD. I posted here due to it being the only place I'm aware that CD posts regularly..?

I have completed many water fasts, two of which were 14 days. My intestines need time to heal over a long timeframe so I'm considering doing a 6 month juice feast. I have found that removing fiber and doing a slightly modified carnivore diet (not eating too large amounts of meat) is helping and so far the only thing that has stopped the decline. I was hoping CD could weigh in on a unique situation (not PFS related) and advice if he thinks a long juice feast would be more beneficial.

I think I should have just sent him a DM... I'm deleting my original post as I don't want to spend time here replying and might just talk privately with him if he wishes to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    6 months of juice feasts? It's dangerous, isn't it? courage, I know it's not easy. Unfortunately I can't help you, but I think going on a carnivorous diet is bad for the body.

A 1-month juice feast might help?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You reached out on a public message board. If you didnít want members of the community to try to help you, you shouldíve emailed CD.

Your insults donít mean anything to me, but I would echo the above comment that itís foolish to insult people on this message board. This is a space for positivity.
    Last edited by LetsGo; 07-04-2022 at 12:38 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah lol wtf is your problem? A lot of the guys whoíve been on this forum for some time know a lot about this stuff as well and are helping you for free, on their own time. And you choose to attack them?

As for your issue, if it were me Iíd find a way to do a two-three week water fast. Safely, that is. The juice feasting is brutal, expensive, tastes horrible and nowhere near as effective as water fasting, imo.

EDIT: didnít see you had already completed several fasts.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 07-09-2022 at 04:17 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Alright....No need to be short parabellum......these guys are trying to help.

I don't know what your original post was, so I can't give you my opinion.

That being said, you don't want to juice feast for longer then 90 days......that's the max, for a variety of reasons. I'm going to be more present on this board so feel free to PM me.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"