User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UFC 155 Dos Santos vs. Velazquez 2

The card looks great. Lots of questions made and will be answered with this card. Leben's first match in a while, where will he stand after this fight?

Todd Duffy back in the ufc. I hope he comes back as I think the heavyweight div. can never be too interesting.

Jim Miller and Joe Lauzon could be fight of the night.

Yushin Okami and Alan Belcher is great match up.

and last but not least.. the rematch we've been waiting a year for. I hope Cain gets a chance to impose his game this time.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    The card looks great. Lots of questions made and will be answered with this card. Leben's first match in a while, where will he stand after this fight?

Todd Duffy back in the ufc. I hope he comes back as I think the heavyweight div. can never be too interesting. Duffy had a good night.

Jim Miller and Joe Lauzon could be fight of the night. What a war. I think it was fight of the night. Lauzon is a warrior with heart!
    Yushin Okami and Alan Belcher is great match up. Yushin fought a smart fight.

and last but not least.. the rematch we've been waiting a year for. I hope Cain gets a chance to impose his game this time.
    Cain did indeed impose his game and won the rematch. Good job Cain.