I'm not a good student and didn't apply the protocol when I should have. the last few years of pfs were manageable, and when I ate certain foods i would get aroused, ball and dick size were normal and life was liveable. I should have hit the gym to get over the final 30%.

In 2020 I took ZMA to help sleep. A mistake as I didn't know it was a 5ari inhibitor. helped initially but after a year was having negative effects, kept taking zinc maybe daily and my life was going down hill like when I took fin.

This year started getting bad insomnia, taking vit d and zinc would give me cold hands, stupidly took another btrand of zma and crashed a month ago.

since then
lost about 6kg muscle wastage (already had muscle loss before)
total ed and shrinkage
0 libido
severe depression and brain fog
loss of facial collagen
digestive issues (diarrhoea, constipation, shit floats in different colours)
very bad insomnia
abdominal weight gain

can someone give me some hope. I just ordered a load of LE herbs to the uk. Guys like damn and English give me real hope but I dunno if I am made of the same spirit and determination. I got better before form a similar hellish spot, this time feels slightly worse if anything.

what can I do before the herbs arrive? I feel I should just eat paleo as a fast is a lot in this broken body.

Has anyone here been this fucked up?