User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know if I'm doing wrong

Goodnight all, I have been on the protocol for 7 months now.

Mentally, I'm a little better. On the sexual side, I had very strong improvements at the very beginning of the protocol. Then it faded. I feel like I'm back to my pre-protocol baseline for erections and libido.

I feel like I'm doing the protocol wrong, I don't really feel the downsize and improvements experienced by many. In addition, as I have the impression that the protocol is easy, I have the impression of doing the wrong thing.

I do this: cold shower every day.
    Every morning :
    L-theanine or bacopa
    Royal jelly
    Pine pollen powder + 1 rotating powder among 15 different ones.
    3 fried eggs + 2 bananas + 1 other fruit. (kiwi, plum...)

Noon : Meat or fish + vegetables + fruits + carbohydrates if needed (rice or potato or sweet potato)

afternoon: powder

Evening meal: same as lunch Sports

around 7 p.m. I do Monday Push session, Tuesday pull session, Wednesday legs session, Thursday sprint, Friday rest, etc...

before sleeping: magnesium + glycine. (either ziziphus or albizia crashed me so I don't dare take it again). (I think excess serotonin)

Also, I eat 0 industrial products, 0 gluten and 0 legumes. And when I'm in bed I meditate for 20 minutes.

Is this the normal path? not feel the improvements? It may be because my symptoms are mainly sexual (and digestive) Thank you,

I saw strong improvements that did not last, it makes me depressed a little.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post

Mentally, I'm a little better. On the sexual side, I had very strong improvements at the very beginning of the protocol. Then it faded. I feel like I'm back to my pre-protocol baseline for erections and libido.

I feel like I'm doing the protocol wrong, I don't really feel the downsize and improvements experienced by many. In addition, as I have the impression that the protocol is easy, I have the impression of doing the wrong thing.

Every morning :
    L-theanine or bacopa
    Royal jelly

Noon : Meat or fish + vegetables + fruits + carbohydrates if needed (rice or potato or sweet potato)

around 7 p.m. I do Monday Push session, Tuesday pull session, Wednesday legs session, Thursday sprint, Friday rest, etc...

before sleeping: magnesium + glycine. (either ziziphus or albizia crashed me so I don't dare take it again). (I think excess serotonin)

Also, I eat 0 industrial products, 0 gluten and 0 legumes. And when I'm in bed I meditate for 20 minutes.

Is this the normal path? not feel the improvements? It may be because my symptoms are mainly sexual (and digestive) Thank you,

Have you done the prohormones yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately no. It is difficult in France because it is totally forbidden and the customs are very careful. I would surely buy some to try but first I have to pass my competition to change jobs. Indeed, I need a clean criminal record. This should help me because I have a symptom that shows that I have a lack of DHT:
    - I don't lose my hair anymore
    - my hairs are present but they are fine and almost transparent
    - Some coarse hairs fall out, grow back fine and then harden.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok well I'm no expert but I'm following Dam's advice of cutting out grains and others said to cut out nightshades [potatoes] so maybe try that and for carb backloading stick to sweet potatoes as these aren't nightshades.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Every morning :
    L-theanine or bacopa
    Royal jelly

Ok its my first post, but what i have noticed whilst reading your other thread is that you have come off the protocol a couple of times due to illness, a drink or something else. Also you do seem to still be suffering with stress and anxiety and i think that its having an effect on the speed of your recovery and the fact your suffering some disappointment regarding the sexual side of your recovery regressing is adding to your stress/anxiety, that’s understandable, but you stand a much better chance if you can overcome that worry.
    Reading some of the guys recovery threads elsewhere on the forum, it seems to have taken well over a year for most to recover sexually. Id suggest to try and be positive about what you have accomplished so far and build on that positivity.
    Hopefully in the next few days ill introduce myself to the forum when i get a spare hour or two.
    All the best with this my friend.
    MJW.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For backloading I usually take sweet potato or white rice. Thank you for this advice, I will try to reduce the potatoes as much as possible or even remove them to see if I can see the best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjw1999 View Post
    Ok its my first post, but what i have noticed whilst reading your other thread is that you have come off the protocol a couple of times due to illness, a drink or something else. Also you do seem to still be suffering with stress and anxiety and i think that its having an effect on the speed of your recovery and the fact your suffering some disappointment regarding the sexual side of your recovery regressing is adding to your stress/anxiety, that’s understandable, but you stand a much better chance if you can overcome that worry.
    Reading some of the guys recovery threads elsewhere on the forum, it seems to have taken well over a year for most to recover sexually. Id suggest to try and be positive about what you have accomplished so far and build on that positivity.
    Hopefully in the next few days ill introduce myself to the forum when i get a spare hour or two.
    All the best with this my friend.
    MJW.
    Thank you for your advice and this positive message.

Indeed, during the protocol I had the covid for 10 days.
    For alcohol indeed I drank 2-3 glasses in 7 months. And I had a crash with a sleeping powder. (ziziphus I think)

And the sexual side worries me because I had seen "very" strong improvements. I was able to have 2 or 3 erections (in one week) just in thought which had not happened for a very long time. Also, my erections were stronger. But you're right I have to stay positive because despite that, I still have erections that are a little harder, and a little easier to obtain.

I can't wait to read you and follow your progress. Good luck to you my friend

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you do a water fast or at least the juice feast? And how many days?

If you did a short fast/feast and you’re not getting results, you might need to do a longer water fast.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed, I had a juice feast for 1 week. Currently we are in a heat wave, I will do a water fast of 7 to 10 days when the temperatures are milder. In the meantime I continue the protocol.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed, I had a juice feast for 1 week. Currently we are in a heat wave, I will do a water fast of 7 to 10 days when the temperatures are milder. In the meantime I continue the protocol.
    That’s a good idea. Personally, I feel like I got so much more out of my long water fast vs a short juice feast (only 7 days, that I may have done improperly.)

Fortunately I have an air conditioner so the summer heat did not bother me during my long water fast.