Goodnight all, I have been on the protocol for 7 months now.

Mentally, I'm a little better. On the sexual side, I had very strong improvements at the very beginning of the protocol. Then it faded. I feel like I'm back to my pre-protocol baseline for erections and libido.

I feel like I'm doing the protocol wrong, I don't really feel the downsize and improvements experienced by many. In addition, as I have the impression that the protocol is easy, I have the impression of doing the wrong thing.

I do this: cold shower every day.
Every morning :
L-theanine or bacopa
Royal jelly
Pine pollen powder + 1 rotating powder among 15 different ones.
3 fried eggs + 2 bananas + 1 other fruit. (kiwi, plum...)

Noon : Meat or fish + vegetables + fruits + carbohydrates if needed (rice or potato or sweet potato)

afternoon: powder

Evening meal: same as lunch Sports

around 7 p.m. I do Monday Push session, Tuesday pull session, Wednesday legs session, Thursday sprint, Friday rest, etc...

before sleeping: magnesium + glycine. (either ziziphus or albizia crashed me so I don't dare take it again). (I think excess serotonin)

Also, I eat 0 industrial products, 0 gluten and 0 legumes. And when I'm in bed I meditate for 20 minutes.

Is this the normal path? not feel the improvements? It may be because my symptoms are mainly sexual (and digestive) Thank you,

I saw strong improvements that did not last, it makes me depressed a little.