User Tag List

Thread: Worth Watching

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Worth Watching

Came across this online holistic health conference. There may only be about 5 hours left to watch this before they take it down, but I think a lot of guys would benefit from hearing what Ashok Gupta has to say [Day 1] The Ultimate Holistic Health Summit - YouTube (starts at around 40:00). I believe, as all of you who have talked to me over the years know, this was a critical part of my recovery.

Not specifically endorsing his program (I had never heard of it before this), but absolutely believe in the theory behind it.
    Last edited by Damn; 08-04-2022 at 01:58 PM.
    Never lose your sense of humor

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damn View Post
    Came across this online holistic health conference. There may only be about 5 hours left to watch this before they take it down, but I think a lot of guys would benefit from hearing what Ashok Gupta has to say [Day 1] The Ultimate Holistic Health Summit - YouTube (starts at around 40:00). I believe, as all of you who have talked to me over the years know, this was a critical part of my recovery.

Not specifically endorsing his program (I had never heard of it before this), but absolutely believe in the theory behind it.
    Very interesting. Can you elaborate on what your meditation, mindfulness and breathing exercises looked like during your recovery? Time of day, how long, type, what worked best for you etc. Anything you would have done more of in hindsight?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Very interesting. Can you elaborate on what your meditation, mindfulness and breathing exercises looked like during your recovery? Time of day, how long, type, what worked best for you etc. Anything you would have done more of in hindsight?
    There is a reason it's in the protocol. Because it's very powerful when done correctly and consistently. Damn has been contributing alot to help you guys. Read the site.......give him a break.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"