User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

current situation

Im over two months off a crash which was caused probably by queitapine (for sleep like an idiot) and other shit like zma and zinc which stopped working.

Things also went downhill rapidly after covid n April, I'm not sure it was linked.

For years I had good pfs, good sleep genitals had reverted to near normal and could masturbate a lot. Nocturnal erections. Lived a normal non sexual life after a horrible crash in 2009 which put me in and out of psych wards (cant get in now)

Now I have lost 15kg, mostly muscle, have facial wasting and wrinkles, dead dark dick. All neuro sides.

My ass is flat like a grandads and I have lost a ton of muscle on top of existing wastage.

I am suicidal and housebound mostly.

WTF do i do? Ordered a load of leh herbs but too fogged and anxious to do anything. Tried a juice fast but ended up with just a lot of fruit flies and stopped halfway.

I went into a gym but could barely do the weightless leg press, stupidly I never used the gym before when I was about 85% recovered. Genitals were normal size and shape just had loss of scrotal hair.

Clothes don't fit me now.

Help. I dunno what to do.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My dick reverted to the dark brown colour of years ago post crash too. Balls have shrunk again.

- - - Updated - - -

I get cold hands when I do brief exercise now whereas doing hiit when I took zma energised me like an alpha.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to do the protocol think it will take many years for me though, I'm 45 now

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sitaution started going shit in 2019 aafter work stress. In 2020 fekt great on zma but didn't cycle it. I don't want to be like those guys on ph making no progress and just doing nothing, that place is worse than ever. I thought everyone got gradually better and took my recovery for granted somewhat.

Now age spots on skeletal hands, look ten years older in two months.

- - - Updated - - -

my sweat also stinks, non masculine smell.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to motivate yourself again to follow the protocol. I have been on the protocol for 8 months, I am far from being cured but I have had improvements.

You have to follow the protocol strictly: 0 alcohol, 0 gluten, backloading, bodybuilding, HIIT... If a powder doesn't suit you, don't take it. I tried twice the powders recommended for sleep (ziziphus and albizia) and both times I had a crash.

If you don't have the courage, you can try the HCG protocol. HCG 250 iu, 3 times a week. (For 6 month)

Many get better with this, but at your own risk.

The CDnuts protocol requires a lot of motivation but I could see it on me: it works. Before I didn't even have an erection in the morning. Now I have a hard-on every morning at around 60%.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I lost too much muscle to bodybuild.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do HIIT in this case, and some push-ups/abs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are not asked to lift 100 kg weights. Your body only needs to "suffer" and be challenged during your sport.

If your body only allows you to lift 5kg, that's okay, lift 5kg. You will progress little by little.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I have 10kg dumb bells not much more is the limit.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck man when I signed up here I thought I was off recovery I was better than most on here just had leftiver muscle loss and low sex drive. Could wank at will and it made me feel better.
    Now Im a worst case.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to restart the protocol best as you can. Start with the fast and move on...after refeeding,spend a month or more on calisthenics rather than jumping straight into weight training. Weight training doesnt have to be body building level intensity, as someone else pointed out already. Just enough to get the bone, muscle, and hormonal signaling response going in your body...but start slow. Start your HIIT sessions with just 3 sprints per session and move up to 6. No need to be in a rush here, but starting somewhere is better than stagnating. I would know, because I wasted a good 4 months, and now really wish I had done that!