User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man. Could you send those pics for a boost via pm? Im on the phone rn.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taking seroquel for sleep what a stupid cunt

Only small bits of a 250mg tablet that had probably expired

What a stupid cunt. It was that which castrated me and eats away at my face and sunken eyes. Massive massive muscle. Wastage.

When i joined here I could have had sex comfortably and stupidly didnt. This has turned me into a 110.year old man

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont touch pharmas shite ever it wil fuck you up!

Last year I was wanking four times a day. for Years dick and balls were good.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by road to recover View Post
    Im over two months off a crash which was caused probably by queitapine (for sleep like an idiot) and other shit like zma and zinc which stopped working.

Things also went downhill rapidly after covid n April, I'm not sure it was linked.

For years I had good pfs, good sleep genitals had reverted to near normal and could masturbate a lot. Nocturnal erections. Lived a normal non sexual life after a horrible crash in 2009 which put me in and out of psych wards (cant get in now)

Now I have lost 15kg, mostly muscle, have facial wasting and wrinkles, dead dark dick. All neuro sides.

My ass is flat like a grandads and I have lost a ton of muscle on top of existing wastage.

I am suicidal and housebound mostly.

WTF do i do? Ordered a load of leh herbs but too fogged and anxious to do anything. Tried a juice fast but ended up with just a lot of fruit flies and stopped halfway.

I went into a gym but could barely do the weightless leg press, stupidly I never used the gym before when I was about 85% recovered. Genitals were normal size and shape just had loss of scrotal hair.

Clothes don't fit me now.

Help. I dunno what to do.
    Where did you order the herbs from?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I currently use Bulk Supplements to save money. But LEH has the best quality herbs I’ve used, no doubt. Just like CD says.

Yes I do have before and after pics, but I’d rather not share them on a public forum. Several people here who I talk to outside the forum as well have seen what I look like now vs. the beginning of PFS
    I get the saving money part, but honestly, I'm probably going to have to close shop. No none is purchasing through my website and it's becoming to time consuming for nothing in return. I love to help people, but when they don't help back by purchasing what is recommended, it hurts the whole thing.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just ordered the herbs from leh

I was so stupid man

Seroquel i had been given years before I was so fuckinh dumb to take bits of it as a sleeping pill. I even spoke to a doctor on the phone who askdd me wtf I was doing.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by road to recover View Post
    I just ordered the herbs from leh

I was so stupid man

Seroquel i had been given years before I was so fuckinh dumb to take bits of it as a sleeping pill. I even spoke to a doctor on the phone who askdd me wtf I was doing.
    NO PHARMS......you know this.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I get the saving money part, but honestly, I'm probably going to have to close shop. No none is purchasing through my website and it's becoming to time consuming for nothing in return. I love to help people, but when they don't help back by purchasing what is recommended, it hurts the whole thing.
    I get that. I did always order through your site during my recovery, for the most part. The stuff I use now isn’t as potent but I don’t have to pay for international shipping. Money’s a bit tight right now but will definitely order through your site in the future.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I get that. I did always order through your site during my recovery, for the most part. The stuff I use now isn’t as potent but I don’t have to pay for international shipping. Money’s a bit tight right now but will definitely order through your site in the future.
    I get the international shipping thing, I really do. it's annoying and costly. But there are plenty of guys in the states on this board.

I still use LEH but I simply dial down the dose, sometimes buy as much as an 1/8!

When you're taking so little, they last a long time.