Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joint Pain

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Whatsup. I'm sorry, I have never heard of a stomach acid bloodtest. I don't think you can test that via blood. I'll let you google it but if you want to check your stomach acid levels, there's the baking soda test.

I don't know the details, but normally stomach acid deficiency is the more important problem, so I'd tell you to keep taking the ACV. Low stomach acid greatly impairs vitamins/mineral absorption.
    Ah, sorry, it was a blood acid test, I guess measuring the acidity of your blood(?) Maybe it diesnt necessarily reflect your stomach levels, not sure...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My sister uses Tums and says it works for her but that you shouldnít rely on it.

Iíll try eating some of those things and see what happens. Any brand of TUDCA you recommend? That would be good to have cause I think the herbs strain the liver as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know about genetic acid reflux, but I know that generally antiacids like Tums are counterproductive.

It doesn't make sense instinctively but if you have acid reflux, it doesn't mean that you have too much acid, it means that you don't have enough. Basically the upper valve in your stomach closes when your stomach has enough acid, to kickstart digestion. If you don't have enough stomach acid, the valve never gets the signal to close, so it spills in the esophagus.

So a better solution would be taking stuff that raises it, like lemon water, apple cider vinegar, ginger, fermented foods, chewing well. Betaine HCL is super effective too but it's methyl donor so probably best to avoid with PFS.

Cheers
    Above is a reply to this

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    My sister uses Tums and says it works for her but that you shouldn’t rely on it.

I’ll try eating some of those things and see what happens. Any brand of TUDCA you recommend? That would be good to have cause I think the herbs strain the liver as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Above is a reply to this
    Yes it can work short term, but it's not a solution. And long-term you're making the problem worse because you're lowering the acid, which is what causes the reflux in the first place.

I don't have TUDCA brands to recommend sorry, I haven't used it yet. I know Maxout used it, I don't know if he ever listed a brand.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it can work short term, but it's not a solution. And long-term you're making the problem worse because you're lowering the acid, which is what causes the reflux in the first place.

I don't have TUDCA brands to recommend sorry, I haven't used it yet. I know Maxout used it, I don't know if he ever listed a brand.
    Yeah I just took 2 tums and it made it better for a few minutes and then went back to normal. Lol. So they're bunk for me.

Someone on PropeciaHelp said that progresterone can cause acid reflux, as pregnant woman get it. I wonder if the UH is spiking my progesterone. Overall though there's not much GERD information on PropeciaHelp, making me think this is more related to the steroid use itself and not a result of PFS... This is why this is my last UH cycle.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think it's PFS.

My progesterone is 3x over range and I don't have that though. I think you're just straining your liver by doing long cycles without support, and maybe it worsens your predisposition.

Try ACV, lemon water in the morning, and taking care of your liver (filtered water, more vegetables less protein)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think it's PFS.

My progesterone is 3x over range and I don't have that though. I think you're just straining your liver by doing long cycles without support, and maybe it worsens your predisposition.

Try ACV, lemon water in the morning, and taking care of your liver (filtered water, more vegetables less protein)
    I'll try those things. I think I'm also going to start tampering with what I'm doing as well, like stopping certain supplements and seeing what happens. Its almost like I had less problems when not doing the protocol, although I definitely didn't feel GOOD back then by any means. I'm in a pretty bad spot right now, having some depression, TMJ/ear problems coming back, and my dick has been limp all day. In a downturn.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Acid reflux has gotten better since making dietary changes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iím considering getting off of UH. Iím just not digging it. My urine is foamy and I know steroids are bad for kidneys. I had neuphrotic syndrome when I was a kid. Also between the heartburn, and the joint pain which was probably caused by itÖ Iím a little over 1 week into a 4-6 week cycle, can someone weight in on whether I should go the rest of the cycle or not?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah so I think the UH may have been what caused my TMJ. It probably crushed my estrogen leading it to degenerate further. Im gonna do a 2-3 day fast just because I haven't done one in over a year. I need a reset to get my body back on track, I'm having pain in lots of places. Something is wrong and has been wrong ever since July or so.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I never stopped having joint pain but I think I have low estrogen. My cheeks are always hollow, so that's a sign. But this morning I applied deodorant and toothpaste to try and raise my estrogen and it seems to have worked. I just felt better and my neck and jaw felt a bit better. Any other ways to increase estrogen?
    Last edited by Zonz; 10-20-2022 at 07:37 AM.