User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also the protein powder link is broken/ they don't sell it anymore.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t mind at all buying through links and getting LEH to support you; LEH is the best I believe hands down. Anything to keep TMO alive because this has saved my life. I will never get off once recovered.

As others have ssaid, try and incorporate a Patreon so SS could directly support. Also , if you have spare time and to reach a broader audience, you could use on your FB or Reddit page a YouTube page with short vids of workout routines or just vlog stuff about TMO day in the life, for inspiration to average Joe’s… just spitballing ideas

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finvic View Post
    I'm putting another word in to relink the affiliate link for most of the Health Ranger goods. Almost none of them work for me and I think I buy them the most.
    Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    I don’t mind at all buying through links and getting LEH to support you; LEH is the best I believe hands down. Anything to keep TMO alive because this has saved my life. I will never get off once recovered.

As others have ssaid, try and incorporate a Patreon so SS could directly support. Also , if you have spare time and to reach a broader audience, you could use on your FB or Reddit page a YouTube page with short vids of workout routines or just vlog stuff about TMO day in the life, for inspiration to average Joe’s… just spitballing ideas
    Thanks.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Money grabbing bastard.

Maybe link everyone to your androgenic male profile where you get them to take hcg

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you seen his th page it's pictures of lions and buff twats with some stupid motivation quotes. Pure yank cheese.