User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you have prostatits/premature ejaculation symptoms, get tested

Whatsup kings,

I am still on my quest to heal my gut and fix my methylation issues, and things are going good. The gut healing has eradicated the exercise intolerance I had from March to July, and I'm now back on the protocol (except for the herbs, while I clear the gut stuff). Once my issues will get worked out, I will come back here for a proper write-up. Things are moving slowly, but in the right direction.

I got some bloodwork to rule out any infections that could be straining my immune system, and I tested positive for Chlamydia. I haven't had sex since I got PFS in December 2020, so I've had that shit for a long time lol. Reading about chlamydia, I learned that it's closely tied to prostatitis and premature ejaculations, so if you have these symptoms, get tested.. I have these symptoms, so this could very well explain it. Maybe I had a low-grade infection, and my PFS crash just happened to make it more prominent.

I haven't had sex since my PFS crash in December 2020, so I must've had that shit for a long time lol. Reading about it, it says longterm chlamydia can sometimes lead to testes problems or infertility. Apparently it's much worse for women, so I am not worried about it. It might've given me chronic bacterial prostatitis though, so I'll watch out for that.

Among the potential causing factors of PFS, there is the idea of a prexisting immune vulnerability. Every methylation panel shows a gluthatione deficiency, signalling that the immune system is somehow being activated. This also ties in with the fact that most PFS guys never get sick, and that they do when they start recovering.

Every PFS case is different, but I think it's really important to rule out sources of infection while doing the protocol. There are multiple reasons that the immune system can become activated, but I think every PFS guy, while doing the protocol, should rule out Lyme, STD's and gut infections/parasites/dysbiosis/SIBO. Some of them can be treated with a waterfast and protocol, but others no. So anything you can do to relieve pressure off your immune system will be a big move, and will make the protocol and all your hard work much more effective.

Damn, I would've thought I would get chlamydia DURING ''Hide your daughter Season'', not before. Well, what can you do.

Keep up the good fight boys, this thing is 100% beatable. I used to doubt it earlier on in my journey, but I now truly believe it. Keep grinding in the dark and it will pay off. People don't know the strength it takes to beat PFS, but you do, and this acquired strength will follow you for life.

Cheers
    Last edited by Outlaw; 09-08-2022 at 05:57 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting insights there. Glad to hear you're moving in the right direction, as I hadn't heard much from you, but I see you've been busy.

Strangely, I got sick for the first time in over 3 years about 1.5 months into the protocol (6 months into having PFS), and I have been recovering steadily since, so that is surely an odd twist to the usual trend of having/fighting PFS for a long time, finally getting sick, and then recovering soon thereafter....havent ever been sure what to make of that in terms of my recovery.

...thanks for all the insights, and keep us updated on how you're coming along.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I somehow developed premature ejaculation after taking tongkat and tribulus and then stopping them. Idk why that happened. After another herb cycle attempt without those two it went away. I think premature ejaculation has a lot to do with the dopamine and serotonin ratio. It was either the second herbcycle with an previous 6-7 day water fast or just masturbating a lot that made it go away. Of course prostatitis/STDs is definitely something you have to check for.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    Interesting insights there. Glad to hear you're moving in the right direction, as I hadn't heard much from you, but I see you've been busy.

Strangely, I got sick for the first time in over 3 years about 1.5 months into the protocol (6 months into having PFS), and I have been recovering steadily since, so that is surely an odd twist to the usual trend of having/fighting PFS for a long time, finally getting sick, and then recovering soon thereafter....havent ever been sure what to make of that in terms of my recovery.

...thanks for all the insights, and keep us updated on how you're coming along.
    Yes I haven't here much but I read your thread and you seem to be going in the right direction, keep it up man

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Readytonut View Post
    I somehow developed premature ejaculation after taking tongkat and tribulus and then stopping them. Idk why that happened. After another herb cycle attempt without those two it went away. I think premature ejaculation has a lot to do with the dopamine and serotonin ratio. It was either the second herbcycle with an previous 6-7 day water fast or just masturbating a lot that made it go away. Of course prostatitis/STDs is definitely something you have to check for.
    Yes, low serotonin is what I was theorizing since the beginning to explain the premature ejaculation. My tests and markers are pointing to low serotonin, so it might still be the case

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 2 main antibiotics for chlamydia are Azithromycin and Doxycycline.

The 1st one is ototoxic and can damage ears, and the 2nd one is a Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor, which is technically listed among the PSSD causing medications (although I only read 1 story about it, and read multiple reports of pssd guys using it during recovery). And both can potentially wreck the gut.

I hate being in this situation, as I was purposely avoiding antibiotics to treat my gut. If any of you have some insights, I'm open.

Right now I think I'd go with Amoxicillin. It's super safe for the ears, and it's weaker so it doesn't damage the gut as much. It's used as a chlamydia treatment for pregnant women and allergic people, who can't tolerate the 2 main antibiotics. It might not be the #1 choice, but since it's efficient for these people, that could be my best bet.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Outlaw was nice to me On resist he saw I was suicidal

I don't hate all.yanks btw