Whatsup,

I spent the summer addressing my gut issues, which eradicated my exercise intolerance. I'm still not done with the gut, but for the last month I've been training.

Last week my bloodtests showed super low selenium so I wanted to supplement it. I only took 1/3 of a pill, but it crashed me. I'm back to that classic PFS state: heavy derealization, insomnia, anxiety, rubbery dick, suicidal. I looked it up, and selenium detoxes the liver and downregulates the AR, so perhaps one of the 2 caused it. It's horrible but I was way worse last year after my B crash and I ended up (almost) puling myself out of it, so I know it can be done.

This crash made me realize that many things had improved:
- 80% mentally recovered (I felt more like myself, looked forward to stuff, felt a bit more emotions, and felt connected to the world)
- 80% sleep (I'd wake up twice a night but would quickly fall asleep)
- some sexual improvements (no ED, sensitivity a bit better, could cum once a week without a crash, some hint of desire for the first time in
18 months)
- sound sensitivity got better, I could listen to music and go to the grocery store
- some days with lower tinnitus

I was keeping the crash private, but I figured it could motivate some people. I don't talk about it often but I had it so rough last year. The state that I reached before the selenium was a phenomenal feat.

This place looks way more quiet than last year, I'll try to update every couple weeks. I'm still as dedicated as ever, I'm gonna dedicate my whole life to recover if necessary.

Keep it up lads