User Tag List

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you get out the very bottom pit

I have no muscle and my cock is dead rubbe with no movement. I have insomnia and fatigue. Hownthe fuck do i get out of this hole?
    Iused to post here years ago and saud I was a severe case, i wasn't. I had normal balls and coild wank 3 or 4 times a day without it affevting me. Now a wank makes me. Suicidal.

Chronic everything. Lost 20kg muscles. Where do i start +

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First step is relax. Easier said than done, it took me months to do it, and sometimes it's still a struggle. Don't read horror stories online, avoid the classic PFS forums, meditate 3x/day, and do breating exercises morning and night. Dive into your job/hobbies as much as possible. When I was super fucked, I would play chess on my phone, and while I was concentrated on it, time flew by and I could temporarly ''forget'' life was hard. Try to find something similar and keep occupying your mind, and eventually you'll realize you're not doing it to flee hell anymore.

Get a solid sleep schedule. 11h to 7h, or something like that. Cut screens for 2h before sleep, meditate, breathing exerciceses.. get in the mood. And if you can't sleep, just chill in your bed and act as if you're just letting your body get some rest by laying down.

Don't test your dick. I would do it 8 times a day. And if I managed to get an erection, I would be left with an even rubberier dick after. Just let the lad chill while you focus on healthy habits and occupy your mind.

Do the protocol 100%

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Itís important that you stay on the protocol and donít take any pharma drugs. I was maybe 30-40% recovered in Fall 2021, to the point where I was feeling good. Then for 8 months I abandoned the protocol, ate like crap, no exercise, still did the UH, (donít take steroids if ur not dieting + exercising hard) my average bed time was 4am, and I ended up with even more severe health problems like joint pain in knees and jaw, and epididymitis on the balls. For the past few weeks Iíve been doing the protocol and have improved the joint pain but am still not the same yet. Tinnitus and gum recession are becoming problems.

The time frame for improvement (or worsening) is months/years, not days. You gradually got worse over time and you will gradually get better over time if you do the protocol. Did you stop it completely? Maybe start from square one and fast.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    First step is relax. Easier said than done, it took me months to do it, and sometimes it's still a struggle. Don't read horror stories online, avoid the classic PFS forums, meditate 3x/day, and do breating exercises morning and night. Dive into your job/hobbies as much as possible. When I was super fucked, I would play chess on my phone, and while I was concentrated on it, time flew by and I could temporarly ''forget'' life was hard. Try to find something similar and keep occupying your mind, and eventually you'll realize you're not doing it to flee hell anymore.

Get a solid sleep schedule. 11h to 7h, or something like that. Cut screens for 2h before sleep, meditate, breathing exerciceses.. get in the mood. And if you can't sleep, just chill in your bed and act as if you're just letting your body get some rest by laying down.

Don't test your dick. I would do it 8 times a day. And if I managed to get an erection, I would be left with an even rubberier dick after. Just let the lad chill while you focus on healthy habits and occupy your mind.

Do the protocol 100%
    ignore this user, he is a troll. He was banned from other pfs forums under the name paddy for trolling messages of repeated despair and ignoring all the advice.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
    ignore this user, he is a troll. He was banned from other pfs forums under the name paddy for trolling messages of repeated despair and ignoring all the advice.
    Oh really?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Oh really?
    yes even look at his post history on this, it's the same messages over and over again. He was putting dick pics on the pfs forum I was on. He got kicked off last night.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes even look at his post history on this, it's the same messages over and over again. He was putting dick pics on the pfs forum I was on. He got kicked off last night.
    Looool, good thing the old system here makes it hard to upload pictures

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not a fucking troll I am a sufferer on the brink of something very bad. I have lost 20kg since crashing from seroquel and other crap in June,
    I look like shit which is why I posted pics to illustrate that,.
    I was here a few years because I was doing well, could get erections from sun exposure and nmediaitation and yet thought I was a "serious case" because I had leftover muscle wastage, I wasnt anything of the sort balls and dick were normal and had mild ed. If I had gone to the gym would have recovered probably or done hcg.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by road to recover View Post
    I'm not a fucking troll I am a sufferer on the brink of something very bad. I have lost 20kg since crashing from seroquel and other crap in June,
    I look like shit which is why I posted pics to illustrate that,.
    I was here a few years because I was doing well, could get erections from sun exposure and nmediaitation and yet thought I was a "serious case" because I had leftover muscle wastage, I wasnt anything of the sort balls and dick were normal and had mild ed. If I had gone to the gym would have recovered probably or done hcg.
    Serious question, have you even started the protocol with the fast/feast of some sort? thetfordboy is correct, you have been copy and pasting the same messages and complaints for the last handful of months with the same answer: do the protocol. I donít know what you want to hear or if your just looking for sympathy.

Damn was like 55 years old and a executive if Iím not mistaken and he beat this with hard work. You have to put your head down and get do it.