User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By popular request, official Swole Source Discount Code...questions addressed also

Well we have 3 new products rolling out this week...technically 4. To help push that and give it to the overwhelming request from the board, here is your discount code

Enter SWOLE at checkout for 7% off of orders over 25.00 before shipping and handling

To address the MCT question we've been getting from members here, about removing the maltodextrin, here's what we've found from our suppliers. We contacted about 4-6 suppliers and asked about this. 3 said flat out they cant do it. We then contacted our trusted west coast supplier and they said it wasnt possible. I said it has to be, other companies are selling it. Our rep said, claiming to sell it and really selling what they claim are different. We both laughed and moved on from that. Then i called a friend at another competitor, not naming them, but they are the biggest online presence, and their MCT has maltodextrin too.

So i took it upon myself to research even further and see what the big deal is. Apparently MCTs need the maltodextrin to actually keep the fat from separating. It appears to be a requirement for the actual product. I called our coconut oil supplier as well and asked, can you send me instantized coconut oil powder without maltodextrin. They said NO. In fact, they said it has to be included as well as a small amount of casein to maintain the stability of the coconut oil. So much hunches for the most part were right. I asked more info about the coconut powder and they said it only mixes well in a blender or in hot beverages. I wanted to bring that on board for some people who've been asking, but with that caveat, whats the point, our coconut oil would essentially do the same thing as it mixes well in hot liquids and blenders.

If you have further ideas or questions, lets get talking, Im all for helping you guys out.
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet!!!!
    I'll be placing a order sometime this year!! Lol

Thanks for looking into the MCTs for us.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow i just checked out the website. great prices an i like what you guys are about. can somebody explain peptopro to me and what is so great about it? does the body only need a very small dose of it also? like a serving is 12g?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    wow i just checked out the website. great prices an i like what you guys are about. can somebody explain peptopro to me and what is so great about it? does the body only need a very small dose of it also? like a serving is 12g?
    PeptoPro is the shizz! It absorbs very fast, bypassing the digestive process. You can use it pre mid and post workout without it settling in your gut. I'm not a big supplement user, but this and ProBlend are two supps that I use with great frequency.

Serving size... depends how you are using it. 15-30 grams. I usually mix up 30 and drink half on my way to the gym and the other half during the workout.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by burlyman30; 12-17-2012 at 10:07 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love Peptopro, amino infusion, and pro blend... Among a ton of other products RXWhey puts out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I'll skip the peptopro and just pick up some pro blend, MCTs, raw greens, and one of the aminos they sell.

What's your guys recommendations as far as flavors go and is there anything I should add that I don't have listed?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mike, I really thank you for looking into the MCT issue so thoroughly... that said I'll be placing a large order soon and the discount code is appreciated as well!
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BBG how much MCT powder do you order and how longs it last for you??
    I just want to order enough so I can keep it fresh and not extra when I need to place another protein order.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered Sunday lol. Got a little of everything. Problend, peptopro, amino infusion, total amino, joint rebuild(looking forward to this), creatine hci and lights out. Comes in 19th

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got out from under my rock.
    What is MCT?

EDIT:
    Medium Chain Triglycerides... just found it on their website.
    Last edited by Cobalt; 12-17-2012 at 11:24 PM.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!