Well we have 3 new products rolling out this week...technically 4. To help push that and give it to the overwhelming request from the board, here is your discount code

Enter SWOLE at checkout for 7% off of orders over 25.00 before shipping and handling

To address the MCT question we've been getting from members here, about removing the maltodextrin, here's what we've found from our suppliers. We contacted about 4-6 suppliers and asked about this. 3 said flat out they cant do it. We then contacted our trusted west coast supplier and they said it wasnt possible. I said it has to be, other companies are selling it. Our rep said, claiming to sell it and really selling what they claim are different. We both laughed and moved on from that. Then i called a friend at another competitor, not naming them, but they are the biggest online presence, and their MCT has maltodextrin too.

So i took it upon myself to research even further and see what the big deal is. Apparently MCTs need the maltodextrin to actually keep the fat from separating. It appears to be a requirement for the actual product. I called our coconut oil supplier as well and asked, can you send me instantized coconut oil powder without maltodextrin. They said NO. In fact, they said it has to be included as well as a small amount of casein to maintain the stability of the coconut oil. So much hunches for the most part were right. I asked more info about the coconut powder and they said it only mixes well in a blender or in hot beverages. I wanted to bring that on board for some people who've been asking, but with that caveat, whats the point, our coconut oil would essentially do the same thing as it mixes well in hot liquids and blenders.

If you have further ideas or questions, lets get talking, Im all for helping you guys out.