User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations, hope you continue to improve I literally have the exact same symptoms plus constipation. Did you suffer from constipation at all? Also, insomnia is my worst symptom right now. Did you do anything specific to help this symptom or did it recover naturally?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SMH View Post
    Congratulations, hope you continue to improve I literally have the exact same symptoms plus constipation. Did you suffer from constipation at all? Also, insomnia is my worst symptom right now. Did you do anything specific to help this symptom or did it recover naturally?
    Thank you bro. I had terrible constipation the first 2-3 months and still get constipated during downswings. For insomnia I did breathing exercises and tried to keep my anxiety down because those symptoms seemed to be linked for me. Like I’d have a panic attack on and off throughout the night or my heart would be racing for no reason. I would wake up after 3 to 4 hours of sleep every night for 2 months straight. This thankfully eased up until my sleep became normal around month 3 of protocol. Overcoming insomnia happens at different points in people’s recovery though from what I’ve seen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update

October was one of the worst downswings but gifted me the best upswing yet. November was an excellent month, featuring two days of 85% recovery (listening to music felt normal, my urge to skateboard came back, as did my urge to socialize and generally just live life), sexual peaks (libido hit 80% too, if I'm trying to accurately quantify it) spread out over multiple days. Also, morning wood at a higher frequency and better quality, and a burst of visual and mental clarity which has stuck around pretty well (blurred vision and sensory awareness issues are such a strange part of this ailment). My brainfog feels like it improved with this last burst as well. I no longer feel completely braindead: I can have normal conversations without getting lost, and words and jokes come to me far better than before. It's been a slow journey to get out of feeling straight up cognitively disabled.

Bad news, I think I've entered a downswing today. My shit looks like rabbit pellets and I've keep having the intense feeling that I'll never get better and feel emotionally dead for the rest of my life. All the telltale signs. Also, just sexually dead compared to even three days ago. Hopefully it doesn't last long, but we'll see.

Other notes:

When on Ashwagandha the other day, I had a burst of creativity that was so near normal man... I wrote a poem immediately and kept working on it until I felt that slow flood of head pressure return alongside our favorite friends, emotional blunting and anhedonia.
    I continue to feel the pump while working out and my muscles finally don't feel mushy anymore. Hard and normal 80-90% of the time. Shit's exciting.
    My hair falls out at a normal rate now, dandruff has returned. Goods signs for DHT. My chest hair still can be pulled out with no effort but hopefully that'll show signs of resolving soon.

Think that's pretty much it. Thanks for reading guys, wish y'all the best.
    Last edited by algernon; 05-26-2023 at 10:43 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve had some developments…

After my last downswing (Xmas eve to January 4th), I entered into an amazing upswing. For every two bad, typical PFS days, I would have a couple days of actual horniness and 100% erections hands free. I felt much more alive and in the world on those days, and my blurred vision and blunted smell would basically disappear.

On January 15th, however, I woke up with an intense urge to self-harm. I took an old probiotic I had in my drawer from the early days of PFS which contained Ashwagandha and Fenugreek. I took it knowing that Fenugreek has crashed people and that Ashwagandha can cause PSSD like symptoms (the reason I stopped cycling it after two rounds of herb rotation). Within minutes of ingesting it I experienced an intense head pressure in my forehead and behind my ears. This head pressure has fluctuated since then, but it certainly hasn’t gone away entirely.

I basically gave myself PSSD on top of PFS.

The new symptoms I’ve experienced from the Ash/Fenu crash:
    Complete genital numbing (like an anesthetic was applied to my dick)
    Skin numbing (lips, cheeks, fingers, etc. and the same sensation^)
    Head pressure accompanied by emotional blunting and brain fog
    Blank mind (occasional)
    Poor erection quality
    Flaccid dick just feels awful, like an early crash sort of rubber
    Sometimes is physically painful when I try to cry (hurts my head and jaw)

The only upside to this crash is that it somehow personalized me more. Like even on my good days of PFS, I wasn’t myself. But with this new mind state I’ve entered, I can finally recognize “me” in the mirror. The artistic aspect of my personality is back, or at least that perspective is the dominant one now, which is why I feel more like myself. I must’ve had zero serotonin going through my brain and only dopamine on the upswing surges. The adaptogenic herbs man… Not really feeling too trusting right now with Rhodiola. Gonna pause my herb cycling while my body adjusts; see where things land in a month.

Anyway, if the PSSD guys on here have any tips or advice I’d really appreciate it. See ya in the next one.

Edit: Also want to add that the upswing cycle I mentioned (two good days, two bad days) has continued with these PSSD symptoms. I experience decent relief from them on the good days. Who knows what this all means.
    Last edited by algernon; 01-24-2023 at 10:04 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feeling like paddy posting right now. My resolve has gone out the window. I’m still working out and doing cold showers but I don’t know how I’m gonna tackle a brain injury like this. My body is numb, my dick has reverted back to a worse version of its crash state. Worst part is mental, though, as always. I can’t believe the trauma that’s been inflicted on thousands of people for nothing but corporate greed. What a fucking nightmare.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alas, we keep going.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep going pal you are doing infinitely better than me. All the best!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man I appreciate it, genuinely made me tear up. Thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man, I know it's really tough right now but I have read plenty of stories of people crashing themselves and getting back to where they were previously within a shorter period of time than it has taken them before! Don't beat yourself up about it! I mean that coffee guy in the recovery section actually took Finasteride AGAIN you didn't fuck up that bad man just think of it as a setback. I think everyone would be lying if they didn't at least have one setback on their journey!

Get back on that horse and keep riding man you got this! Remember having a good mentality about this is your strongest tool but also don't forget you will have days when you don't feel good, this is natural but what makes you different is that you keep going! Just picture the time when you're free from this you'll be one of the strongest people mentally and physically out there!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HMU. PSSD case. I’m confident the protocol will eventually bring me 100%+.