User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurse View Post
    Hey man, I know it's really tough right now but I have read plenty of stories of people crashing themselves and getting back to where they were previously within a shorter period of time than it has taken them before! Don't beat yourself up about it! I mean that coffee guy in the recovery section actually took Finasteride AGAIN you didn't fuck up that bad man just think of it as a setback. I think everyone would be lying if they didn't at least have one setback on their journey!

Get back on that horse and keep riding man you got this! Remember having a good mentality about this is your strongest tool but also don't forget you will have days when you don't feel good, this is natural but what makes you different is that you keep going! Just picture the time when you're free from this you'll be one of the strongest people mentally and physically out there!
    Thank you man. I seriously needed that perspective. And yeah lol it wouldn’t be PFS story without a setback. 💪💪💪

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by algernon View Post
    Thank you man. I seriously needed that perspective. And yeah lol it wouldn’t be PFS story without a setback. 💪💪💪
    You're gonna be fine.

I'd be embarrassed to tell the forum how many times I fucked up and started over from ground zero.......I liked to party too much. It happens. In a perfect world it wouldn't and you'd be healed in a month. Don't stress and just keep going.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurse View Post
    Hey man, I know it's really tough right now but I have read plenty of stories of people crashing themselves and getting back to where they were previously within a shorter period of time than it has taken them before! Don't beat yourself up about it! I mean that coffee guy in the recovery section actually took Finasteride AGAIN you didn't fuck up that bad man just think of it as a setback. I think everyone would be lying if they didn't at least have one setback on their journey!

Get back on that horse and keep riding man you got this! Remember having a good mentality about this is your strongest tool but also don't forget you will have days when you don't feel good, this is natural but what makes you different is that you keep going! Just picture the time when you're free from this you'll be one of the strongest people mentally and physically out there!
    Can you get back I. The horse if you have massive muscle wastage penile shrinkage and backslashes facial fuckingbwastage