User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doing anything with the FDA/DEA should be avoided.
    Never bring unwanted attention to yourself by exposing others.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is astonishing to witness the heights these folks will go to deceive others. I would definitely file an appeal with eBay/Paypal, because this is a gross misrepresentation of the product. Even though I ditched feeBay years ago, they definitely favor buyers more than sellers these days. There isn't any reason why you shouldn't be able to prevail.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep eBay and PayPal take care of there buyers!!
    I'd also contact eBay and let them know and try and get your money back while keeping the product.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

False Andromass Being Advertised

Update I didn't use Paypal I bought direct so shame on me. Anyway I have worked out with seller to get my money back and I won't slander them on the other boards. I still think it was a low as shit way to sell product and I feel bad for newbies who will get screwed by AF claiming to be the same as PP AM.

There is a reason there is only one guy on every board proclaiming how great the AF product is with his log .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^ good to hear..

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    Update I didn't use Paypal I bought direct so shame on me. Anyway I have worked out with seller to get my money back and I won't slander them on the other boards. I still think it was a low as shit way to sell product and I feel bad for newbies who will get screwed by AF claiming to be the same as PP AM.

There is a reason there is only one guy on every board proclaiming how great the AF product is with his log .

I would slander anyway. Fuck them, if you don't have a binding agreement, its a man's word, and they have no word. Get your money back, use their shit product and tell everyone of their latest scam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    I would slander anyway. Fuck them, if you don't have a binding agreement, its a man's word, and they have no word. Get your money back, use their shit product and tell everyone of their latest scam.
    I agree!!!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    It is not slander, it is truth. Slander is the implication that you falsely accused, in order to cause harm. You did not FALSELY accuse, they advertised one product and sold you another. They then lied about their company association.

So get your refund, not because they worked a deal with you, but because they could be sued in small claims if they did not return their funds. You could also bring upon them a false adveritising claim, since they sold you one brand and shipped another. That would be like purchasing a pair of Jordans and receiving converse.

Eric could also bring suit against them. They are currently (falsely) posing as a company they are not associated with at this time, and falsely claiming that Eric has anything to do with this new company. For the record, she was NEVER a co-owner of Primordial, no matter what she states, I have multiple confirmations on this. Eric is also under investigation with the whole Primordial thing, a company acting as if they were him could have a negative consequence for him.

I still wish I pushed more for guys to file CANSPAM complaints when they took the email list. They had no owner ship of the list, and no rights to distribute to it. The fines for this law would have bankrupted the company before they had their first sale.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    It is not slander, it is truth. Slander is the implication that you falsely accused, in order to cause harm. You did not FALSELY accuse, they advertised one product and sold you another. They then lied about their company association.

So get your refund, not because they worked a deal with you, but because they could be sued in small claims if they did not return their funds. You could also bring upon them a false adveritising claim, since they sold you one brand and shipped another. That would be like purchasing a pair of Jordans and receiving converse.

Eric could also bring suit against them. They are currently (falsely) posing as a company they are not associated with at this time, and falsely claiming that Eric has anything to do with this new company. For the record, she was NEVER a co-owner of Primordial, no matter what she states, I have multiple confirmations on this. Eric is also under investigation with the whole Primordial thing, a company acting as if they were him could have a negative consequence for him.

I still wish I pushed more for guys to file CANSPAM complaints when they took the email list. They had no owner ship of the list, and no rights to distribute to it. The fines for this law would have bankrupted the company before they had their first sale.
    you speak the truth, not slander.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post

I wish you would have too! I would have loved to help put that b!tch in bankruptcy court!!! Now she's just making a nice chunk of dough.