M. Ed. Ex Phys

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    In which way?
    the rock really is dull and his jokes are terrible, just fans eat it up cause its him
    then when punk replied it got very serious, he brought up his work dates, hes lame, hed take him, and the god line
    rock then looked pissed for real, had to pause and came up with the stupid ass in mirror tattoo shit until he finally decided to look him in the eye and just say he'll kick his

punk is the best villain in a while, and the crowd sucked, if it was ny they would have ate it up......i really think it should them two in a rematch at WM in ny, between the rock and that crowd punk would be made the new #1 in one night, have cena challenge the streak instead of punk (whod need the belt to make that match interesting), let rock go over at the rumble, punk then ambush entry #29/30 n win......cena n ryback have a 'moment' so as to set them up later in the year (ryback is getting show at wm for sure)

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    the rock really is dull and his jokes are terrible, just fans eat it up cause its him
    then when punk replied it got very serious, he brought up his work dates, hes lame, hed take him, and the god line
    rock then looked pissed for real, had to pause and came up with the stupid ass in mirror tattoo shit until he finally decided to look him in the eye and just say he'll kick his

punk is the best villain in a while, and the crowd sucked, if it was ny they would have ate it up......i really think it should them two in a rematch at WM in ny, between the rock and that crowd punk would be made the new #1 in one night, have cena challenge the streak instead of punk (whod need the belt to make that match interesting), let rock go over at the rumble, punk then ambush entry #29/30 n win......cena n ryback have a 'moment' so as to set them up later in the year (ryback is getting show at wm for sure)
    I completely agree that Punk owned him on the mic, but wasn't sure is that's what you meant with your post. Punk's BEST attribute is his ability to keep evolving on the mic and he almost reinvents himself every 12-18 months. Personally, I think Dwayne is very overrated on the mic; he says the same shit now that he did in the late-90' and Cena showed last year that he's not the mic powerhouse he once was (the line about having notes on his forearm).

I'm not sure what angle they're going to with considering all of the players with legitimate claims to having main event status right now (Cena, Punk, Shield, Ryback, Rock, 'Taker) and I was hoping that last night would have cleared some of that up, but it feels even murkier now. Logic says that it'll be a Cena/Rock rematch with Cena winning the RR and Rock beating Punk, but who knows what creative will eventually do. However, this is the best time of the year as a wrestling fan with the RR around the corner and WM in sight.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    djm the booker

WM 29

punk (challenger rumble winner) vs rock (c) result - punk wins (maybe shield help if it isnt revealed by then)

cena vs taker (cena loses rumble , raw says how he tried but has done it all blah blah, gong, he truly is the only legitimate threat in the viewer's eyes because he doesnt lose result - taker (match closes the show, seeing heel punk cant)

hhh vs brock (gimmick match like ny street fight) result - hhh (keep hbk off tv till then, comes out of crowd, super kick into perdigree seeing brock kicked out of everything at ss...prob his last match)

ryback (dominates rumble, punk ousts him to win, wins chamber) vs show (c) result - new champ, shellshock show for wm moment, but gets punched out, ziggler cashes in at mania, making him a star, ryback n him fued a la heel champ running type matches)

sheild vs hell no (c) result - shield (they use freebird's rule for their reign

orton vs sheamus gimmick match result - orton

cesaro or barrett will defend, other will drop before then, god only knows against who.....maybe adr in either

some sort of gimmick match to incorporate wrestlers like a battle royal to challenge one of those singles titles or an 8 man or something

diva title to split up the big matches as well

rhodes vs sandow prob too, that stache has him over enough to turn face

***wwe writers will fuck it all up tho, do stupid shit at the chamber, and give us rock/cena punk/taker anyway.....n fkn hornswaggle is the leader of the shield

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    teh muscletech

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forgot to mention this earlier, but Punk's diatribe about the hierarchy within wrestling (e.g. his comments about Bryan and Kidd) really resonated with me. Modern wrestling is turning into far too much about flash without anything under the surface. There are always going to be guys who are exceptional in the ring that don't make due to size, mic skills, etc., but it sucks for the fans to be deprived of seeing some great matches. The X division in TNA, IMO, has the best matches right now and reminds of the CW division in WCW during the mid-90's.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree. Rock did'nt have his usual zing on the mic, last night. And Punk did a great job roaring back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    I agree. Rock did'nt have his usual zing on the mic, last night. And Punk did a great job roaring back.
    I thought he was stale last year, too.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys