User Tag List

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Noa's Diet

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DJM that post should hit home for more than NOA because I have a feeling that why I'm so hungry at night too.
    I eat good but should eat more. Whenever I prime or cut cals I get hungry at night and even thou I shouldn't be eating I can't stop myself. I'll say no no no then Walk to the fridge and eat eat eat. Lol
    Healthy food is key but the right amount is what unlocks the door.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    is it that you are hungry at night cause of the starving during the day?
    why not take advantage of your lack of appetite and just eat carbs at night? none all day?
    also after your original diet postings, im thinking you have big hunger at night because of the above, your size, and something to think about.....your body needs certain vitamins and minerals to function, when its lacking it sends the message of hunger to the brain, eating taco bell doesnt fullfill the requirement thus the message persists (hence the term empty calories)......in a week or two, of eating better, see if those hunger pangs at night dont subside a little....its not the answer, but could be contributing to this

I will have to keep an eye on things and adjust accordingly. I do tend to hold off during the day and sometimes slip up at night. Some days I am hungry all day and will feed throughout, all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    DJM that post should hit home for more than NOA because I have a feeling that why I'm so hungry at night too.
    I eat good but should eat more. Whenever I prime or cut cals I get hungry at night and even thou I shouldn't be eating I can't stop myself. I'll say no no no then Walk to the fridge and eat eat eat. Lol
    Healthy food is key but the right amount is what unlocks the door.
    That has happened all too often in my lifetime . It's not as bad as it used to be, as I have a little more self control.

Update: had a shake at 4:30ish pm. and now i'm having a veggie salad with ranch ( broccolli, red peppers, cucumbers ) with shredded cheese sprinkled on top. 2 chicken breasts and a diet pepsi. Already feeling full after a few bites. chicken sucks, it was grilled in heavy oil. btw i got this at my work, where we have a full kitchen.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    much better big guy..........so i will let the pepsi slide......i know you know diet is worse than regular and soda in general is at the top of the shit list........but i guess youve been a good boy today so enjoy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah what's up with the diet soda?? Lol
    Drink water or tea instead!!
    Still 10 times better than TB, just don't kill the salad in ranch because that shit is nasty.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    much better big guy..........so i will let the pepsi slide......i know you know diet is worse than regular and soda in general is at the top of the shit list........but i guess youve been a good boy today so enjoy
    Yeah, diet is worse than reg. I still need to finish my meal btw. Just no appetitie... It's much larger when I trained. At work tonight I am doing stairs and pull ups, which are easier today, but my right bicep is still fried a little. My back is feeling really tight and full and sore lately, in a good way though.
    Still 10 times better than TB, just don't kill the salad in ranch because that shit is nasty.
    I poured the ranch sparingly

This food log is working, I tell you that much. Thanks to everyone for all the support. I hope to get some pics up before the new year for a before reference.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Yeah, diet is worse than reg. I still need to finish my meal btw. Just no appetitie... It's much larger when I trained. At work tonight I am doing stairs and pull ups, which are easier today, but my right bicep is still fried a little. My back is feeling really tight and full and sore lately, in a good way though.
    I poured the ranch sparingly

This food log is working, I tell you that much. Thanks to everyone for all the support. I hope to get some pics up before the new year for a before reference.
    Just quoting this so you have to post pics!!!

Glad to see your starting to eat better because of this log and I hope to see you put some of the ideas in here to work instead of buying all this pre made food.. You'll be eating healthier, know what your really eating, and save money.

Keep it up!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone remind me what's that wrong with diet coke? I know it's not that great, and there was some talk that the sweeteners can trick the body to raise insulin levels, (is that true?). I don't often drink them, so it doesn't greatly concern me, just curious to know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I'll read when I get some time. Have to say that a couple of cans of diet coke now and then (i.e. not every day) isn't a big deal, imo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing is a big deal in moderation.
    I never liked soda or sweets so its not a big deal to me.
    I got fat because I LOVE FOOD and don't know when to stop eating. Lol