Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Noa's Diet

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    The only other pic I know of you was your old avi traps shot and I could tell you were a big boy but now you really look massive. And tan too.
    Ugly ass face thou!!! Lol

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks this is out of place? lol
    Yeah.. You know me though. If it's in the fridge and I eat it, i'll probably tell you guys here Although, it's not much left ( leftovers ) and the tupperware it's in wasn't that big to begin with. Trust me, i'm not loading up the plate with gobs of food and then drowning it in gravy.

My brother and I were in discussion ( he's a top natural bb'r up here ) and I was telling him how cutting back on rich foods, sauces and dressings, has made me lose my taste for them. Basically a little bit of that food goes a long ways.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Ugly ass face thou!!! Lol
    and I can't pose for shit, even though I appreciate the art of it. hehe... I'm a monster though in the process of creation. We all are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check out this documentery that can be found on netflix called, " Hungry for Change ".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:
    Lot of grilled chicken breast and grass fed beef the last 2 days. Carbs are coming from red and green peppers, broccoli, almonds, apples. 1 problend shake a day. 2 peptopro shakes with leucine a day.

Goofs:
    Soy milk ( it's in the fridge and the mrs. accidently bought it ), and lately MIO ( flavor juice thing you add to water ). Had a cup of hot chocolate last night ( it was freezing outside ).

Tonight I will cook up some more ground beef. I have enough chicken to last me all weekend. Hope I don't flub my efforts this weekend.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Noa's Diet

update?
    you seem to have gotten on track, whats the latest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    update?
    you seem to have gotten on track, whats the latest
    Besides the cold I seem to NOT be able to shake for the last 2 weeks, going on 3, the diet has not been super spartan like, but I have been doing one thing really well- Staying away from sugar.

Still eating a fair amount of chicken parm, veggies, fruits. Off days I will have pasta ( organic spaghetti sauce, grass fed beef, whole wheat pasta ) and on the weekends maybe something I have been craving, like chicken wings or teriyaki. Fast food just grosses me out nowadays, so i'm pretty happy about that. It's kinda like smoking. One day I just thought " Man this is like poision ", and I just gave it up right then. Cut my drinking way down.

I am down in weight, closer to 262lbs give or take in the morning. I'm staying away from my jits school until I nip this cold in the bud ( btw I have not been this sick in probably 6 or 7 years, maybe even longer ). Also, I have not really lifted since November, but soon I will be back to lifting ( man I really do miss it ).

The wifey is busting out the Ninja Blender, and we got Kale and other goodies, to start making a morning Kale shake. We are starting this by tomorrow.

Typical day of eating for me:

Apple, medium soup, protein shake

2 whole eggs, red and green peppers and some other veggies with red wine vinegar

2 whole eggs, sometimes more soup

Cottage cheese and pineapple

Sometimes at night when i'm at home I will have the pasta meal, or a shake, or cottage cheese and pineapple.

I do sneak in some naughty treats here and there, and for a while I have been starting my day with Grapefruit juice and mix in some Emergen C.

So... Better in some terms, but not the best for my athtletic endeavors. As soon as i'm done with this cold, I will be back to lifting and jits, and eating a more "Protein and veggie" based diet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also I have shifted my eating to more whole foods, and less away from shakes. I dont know if I have done this subconsciously or what, but I just have.

When I get back to training though, I will be using Peptopro and Leucine almost exclusively for my shakes, and save things like Problend for shakes here and there, just when it's convenient and i'm feeling lazy.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like you need a lot more protein there bud

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noa I would add 1 pounds of chicken and 1 pound of steak to that.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day