Kale
    cashews
    apple
    grapes
    pineapple
    broccoli
    ginger

maybe throw in 15g of peptopro
    I've been trying bulk peptopro out, and so far haven't felt any extra benefit compared to Alri Humapro. Humapro is a lot nicer to drink, though. I will probably just use Humapro post-workout as I want to cut down on the cost.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    I've been trying bulk peptopro out, and so far haven't felt any extra benefit compared to Alri Humapro. Humapro is a lot nicer to drink, though. I will probably just use Humapro post-workout as I want to cut down on the cost.
    I've used Humapro on and off for the last couple of years. I like the product, but since I have been using peptopro, I see a difference. Now I have not lifted since November, but the stairs I started doing at work, is a good indicator of recovery for me. One week of using Peptopro and I noticed I was not sore after doing stairs. I tried one week of doing stairs without peptopro, and I noticed I lost strength on successive sessions of stairs throughout the week, plus I was sore. After that, I went back to using Peptopro again, and started up stairs again ( after being sick ) and I notice I have more strength and faster recovery. Plus I don't experience that kind of soreness anymore.

Bottom line, Humapro is good, but it never did what Peptopro did for me.

Update for today: Added Peptopro and leucine to my Kale shake, plus a little grapefruit juice. Tasted good.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^ Interesting. I haven't had any really bad soreness since using Bcaas Intra and Humapro post. Hopefully I'll see a difference when I've used up the 500g of Peptopro. I'm just using 25g post with some carbs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:

Continuing Kale smoothie ( frozen berries, dark cherries, aloe vera, kale, grapefruit, almonds ) with 5 Humapro tabs. I'll sip this throughout the begining of my day, and take another 5 tabs of Humapro.

Later on I will have 4 whole eggs, with a small piece of chicken with marinera sauce ( organic sauce ), not sure about the chicken though.

Later on I have a large chicken breast and a handfull of raw almonds.

Later on I sip on 30g of Peptopro and 5g of Leucine.

Later i'll have 25g of iso whey, before I drive home. I'm trying to use all this up, before I switch up to to cold filtered, as I want to adopt most of what John Meadows has mentioned.

Dinner at home. Sometimes it's more chicken. Sometimes it's with pasta, which I have been trying different kinds, spinach pasta, stuff like that.

Okay, so I have not lifted since November, and last night I said "fuck it", and went to the gym. Rocked a circuit of Triceps to Biceps, and to catch my breath, I threw in hyper extensions and machine crunches in-between. No rest. My god it felt good. I made a shake with Carbonx ( 1 scoop ), 20g Peptopro, 5g Leucine, 1g Citruline, 2g Creatine HCL. 20 minutes before drinking this and going to the gym, I took some Agmatine. The pump was awesome, and I could not reach behind my neck afterwords.

I'm tempted to post some progress pics, but i'm super self-conscious of my body

Edit: Oh and last night after the gym, I stayed up late and did not want to eat, but I was so hungry, so I ate a bowl of Cottage Cheese. Pretty plain and hard to eat, but I just shoveled it in, chewed and swallowed.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    try some black pepper on the cottage cheese.

I have been doing a shake every day also. 1/2 cup blue berries, 1/2 apple, 1/2 banana, 2 cups spinach, 1 scoop chia seeds, 2 scoops flax seeds and a splash of orange juice. I tried Kale, but that was just not good lol

keep it up and

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm hungry, so I just ate 2 grilled chicken breasts with mustard. If I keep feeling like hungry like that, i'll start doing this more often. It'll keep me from making poor choices.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    I'm tempted to post some progress pics, but i'm super self-conscious of my body
    get some pics up and cover your face if you have to, this site has proven itself to be pretty mature when it comes to sensative material.

glad to head that the diet is moving in the right direction.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    get some pics up and cover your face if you have to, this site has proven itself to be pretty mature when it comes to sensative material.

glad to head that the diet is moving in the right direction.
    Shit.. Ok. It will have to be next week. Gotta get someone to take the pic, and then I have to figure out how to post it on here.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    use a photo hosting site like photobucket or something along that line and post the IMG that they provide for each photo.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Noa's Diet

I use imgur.com. real easy to use.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.