Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Noa's Diet

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Agreed on everything sans the meals/metabolism part. There's nothing to back this up despite the constantly purported "6 meals per day" rhetoric that's in the magazines.
    Agreed. You'll be hard pressed to find any actual evidence that supports 6 meals a day. At least not anything I've seen that convinced me. BUT, I will also say do what works for you and stay the course man!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 BR99TAL's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont want to beat that organic stuff, as a mate of mine actually tried that all organic route on an 500mg test enth cycle and he felt enormous. cost him 600eur a month for a 3200kcal lower carb intake a day.
    i remember asking a local farmer how much a free range, non antibiotic fed chicken would cost - 2pounds 30eurs.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Consistency is key and just by taking out TB and all the drinks will help you drop pounds and drop them quick.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Really good stuff in this thread! I'm cutting now as I put on some fat on my Andromass cycle.
    Very roughly, my schedule is like this.

Wake up.
    Aminos & MCT oil
    Workout
    12am Carb based meal maybe 600kcal
    3pm Aminos & MCT oil
    6pm med fat high protein zero carb meal
    Bedtime Aminos & MCT oil. Maybe some almond butter and a oatcake.

I'm using Slin-Sane before my carb meal, and some other stuff like ECA, Pes Alpha T-2, and I should mention 6AL/6AH & Dermacrine.
    I was about 93kgs eight weeks ago and am now 87kgs. My gool is 10-12% bf, strength but not size as my joints are better when I'm lighter.
    How are you liking the PES Alpha T-2? What do you experience as far as side effects, if any at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    So what was packed to eat today???
    Or what do you have planned to eat today??
    Fasting till about 6:30pm, and i'll have maybe a past meal with chicken.

Throughout the day I will either have a Peptopro shake, Humapro, or a Problend shake. Each shake will have about 8 grams of Leucine.

When I get home I will have a shake and a sandwich most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Consistency is key and just by taking out TB and all the drinks will help you drop pounds and drop them quick.
    Hell yeah. To be honest with you guys, I will not implement the "Ideal diet plan", untill the new year. I know they are excuses, but untill then, I will be getting all my ducks in a row and preparing everything. So the haphazard dieting will continue till about January 2nd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    How are you liking the PES Alpha T-2? What do you experience as far as side effects, if any at all?

I've took it and liked it. No sides that I could tell.
    For you I'd wait until your leaner before taking fat burners and the like. You can lose so much with just diet and exercise they'd be a waste right now. IMO

Fasting till about 6:30pm, and i'll have maybe a past meal with chicken.

Throughout the day I will either have a Peptopro shake, Humapro, or a Problend shake. Each shake will have about 8 grams of Leucine.

When I get home I will have a shake and a sandwich most likely.

Well are you fasting or having shakes all day?? Lol
    When I fast I only take in aminos and that's it because more than that is no longer a fast in my eyes.
    Shakes to me are a fast breaker but that might not be the case for you

Hell yeah. To be honest with you guys, I will not implement the "Ideal diet plan", untill the new year. I know they are excuses, but untill then, I will be getting all my ducks in a row and preparing everything. So the haphazard dieting will continue till about January 2nd.
    Same here!
    I still am keeping it clean right now but when 2013 rolls around its going to be strict and clean 7 days a week unless it's a cheat day.
    Last edited by Scope75; 12-19-2012 at 04:44 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm using the same battle plan, I'm in a transitionary period too. I am keeping an eye on what I am eating and how I am feeling and introducing now foods and meals to come up with a diet that will work.

good luck.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    I'm using the same battle plan, I'm in a transitionary period too. I am keeping an eye on what I am eating and how I am feeling and introducing now foods and meals to come up with a diet that will work.

good luck.
    What foods/meals have you found that work and don't work for you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOA I was just reading John Meadows site and without even paying him anything you should be able to build a nice diet plan off of what he recommends as good sources of pro, fat, and carbs.
    I'll be going back threw that site tonight and start planning my attack on 2013!!
    All new diet and training for 2013 and that plan is starting now not next year!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mountain Dog Diet - John Meadows

Here's the link for guys that haven't checked out John's site..
    I like that he keeps the food and food choices simple and easy!!
    I'll also be building a workout/lifting program off of his site too.
    My plan is to do the big 3 like always but add 2-4 exercises he shows on his site and YouTube channel to each of those lifts.

What's your guys thoughts on this?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Alpha T-2 is very effective, and I take two Alpha T2 with 2 BPS Combustion and then one of each 6-8 hours later. I find I sweat a little more than usual, but it's pretty good at controlling appetite. Initially I would say that you need appetite control, so a ECA stack would be suitable. I only eat two meals a day and if I eat carbs it will be with the first meal, and the next meal will be nearly zero carbs to avoid any insulin spike. Learning about insulin has helped me immensely with my diet, as I need some sort of methology. I can't just do 'what is best for me' unless I understand the reasoning behind what I'm doing. Today I didn't train and my first meal was Tuna and bean sprouts with chilli and soya sauce, and my second meal was smoked salmon and avocado in a seaweed wrap. Maybe not that exciting, but it's healthy and filling.