Thread: Noa's Diet

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Mountain Dog Diet - John Meadows

Here's the link for guys that haven't checked out John's site..
    I like that he keeps the food and food choices simple and easy!!
    I'll also be building a workout/lifting program off of his site too.
    My plan is to do the big 3 like always but add 2-4 exercises he shows on his site and YouTube channel to each of those lifts.

What's your guys thoughts on this?
    I say go for it and post what you come up with, but do it in your own thread and quit hijacking Noa's thread!!! J/K... He's pretty laid back so I seriously doubt it bothers him.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    I say go for it and post what you come up with, but do it in your own thread and quit hijacking Noa's thread!!! J/K... He's pretty laid back so I seriously doubt it bothers him.
    Lol!
    I'll for sure be making a new diet and lifting plan and will post it in my thread when its complete.
    John has been brought up in a bunch if threads lately so I'll give his ideas a shot and see how it goes.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What foods/meals have you found that work and don't work for you?
    I need routine to my meals. 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 cup walnuts, 1/2 cup crasins has been my go to meal for awhile. It needs improvement, the crasins could be replaced, perhaps another berry, the crasins are just very convenient. This is my favorite meal base.

I used to pack sandwiches but I got tired of them, I used to pack milk but after awhile my guts hurt. I also used to do fast food, pizza and deli food and looked like shit. I am shying away from moderate milk intake with my protein mix and moving towards blending protein mix into the bars and nut butter.

I was packing pasta or rice, 4oz of meat and a veg but it's a little too expensive and time consuming (I grill on charcoal). I am hoping the quinoa, home made nut butter and veg will be a suitable replacement. I'll see how long I can tolerate it.

When I go to my 9 to 5 I usually bring 5 packed meals with me. 2 oat meals and 2 lunch type that I eat and an extra oat meal just in case. When I get down to business I would like to have a repertoire of go to meals that's a little more balanced and cut down to only a few select cheat meals a week. I also have pre and post w/o and morning consumption as well as dinner.

foods I would like to start incorporating. olive oil, yogurt, more fish, more variety in veggies.

sorry for the slight hijack Noa.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    noa man
    get the alpha t2 out your head and spend the 35$ on vegetables

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    I think Alpha T-2 is very effective, and I take two Alpha T2 with 2 BPS Combustion and then one of each 6-8 hours later. I find I sweat a little more than usual, but it's pretty good at controlling appetite. Initially I would say that you need appetite control, so a ECA stack would be suitable. I only eat two meals a day and if I eat carbs it will be with the first meal, and the next meal will be nearly zero carbs to avoid any insulin spike. Learning about insulin has helped me immensely with my diet, as I need some sort of methology. I can't just do 'what is best for me' unless I understand the reasoning behind what I'm doing. Today I didn't train and my first meal was Tuna and bean sprouts with chilli and soya sauce, and my second meal was smoked salmon and avocado in a seaweed wrap. Maybe not that exciting, but it's healthy and filling.
    That all sounds smart and healthy to me.
    I'm the same way and need to know why something works not just that it works. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    noa man
    get the alpha t2 out your head and spend the 35$ on vegetables
    X2!!
    First supp brought up and he's al over it. Lol
    I was the same way and used to buy supps like mad until I realized they don't do shit without a good diet and training plan. Now I try and keep it as simple as possible and I also have more cash for meat and veggies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol!
    I'll for sure be making a new diet and lifting plan and will post it in my thread when its complete.
    John has been brought up in a bunch if threads lately so I'll give his ideas a shot and see how it goes.
    The man is a monster and really does sound like he knows his stuff. I've been reading a bit about his diet myself in order to hopefully find something doable for me too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The man is a monster and really does sound like he knows his stuff. I've been reading a bit about his diet myself in order to hopefully find something doable for me too.
    Yeah the more I read the more I want to try it out.
    The main thing for me is the diet plan seems easy to follow and his food choices are all tight up my alley.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah the more I read the more I want to try it out.
    The main thing for me is the diet plan seems easy to follow and his food choices are all tight up my alley.
    Yeah, I like what I've read. Now I just need to source all the food and try getting my girlfriend on the same page as me. (yeah, right!!!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I like what I've read. Now I just need to source all the food and try getting my girlfriend on the same page as me. (yeah, right!!!)
    Lol. Good luck with the GF.
    I'll be eating regular non organic/free range food but will buy it when I can, and will slowly make the switch to all free range in the next few months.
    Just wanting to move into my own house before I start spending mad money on food and having others think its ok to eat it. Lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, thanks! lol

You may be surprised at how affordable some items are, but most are a bit costly. I'd probably hold out too till I could make sure people weren't snagging my 'good' food.