Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Noa's Diet

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    So are you telling us you may go vegetarian??
    Kind of close, but technically no.

I'm more interested in half a steer and multiple whole chickens.
    I have a local guy that has the chickens just need to find a killer deal on the half a steer deal.
    I'll find it thou because my uncle raises cattle so he'll know a few guys.
    Jay Cutler used to pick out his cow, and the butcher would carve it up, grind some of it up ( maybe all of it, I can't quite remember ), and seperated. Jay would pack it in a freezer and eat the whole cow. I forget how long it took him to eat it all. Great strategy for saving money and packing on size.

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    hes coming over to the dark side
    I've gone through stretches of going over to the "dark side". I'm finding I don't have the stomach for meat as I once did. I rarely eat read meat. I eat chicken more than anything, and I wish I ate more fish. Sometimes i'll go days without eating meat and then have some like friday, saturday and sunday.

Lately I have been eating more veggies and fruits and feeling better. Yeah, I guess i've grown out of eating meat. It's really weird for me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What you said Jay did is what I'm interested in but not all gound up. I still want some lean steaks and some thick fucking ribeyes!!
    All this vegetarian talk is making me want a medium rare steak with double veggies and a salad.. Lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grass Fed Beef for Sale
    Now that's what I'm talking about!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.MassaNaturalMeats.com
    Digging this place too!!
    Now its time to find eggs, chicken, and fish.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow Noa you need to eat bud, how do you do that? I would pass out with such little food intake although I eat a lot more than most people do.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Wow Noa you need to eat bud, how do you do that? I would pass out with such little food intake although I eat a lot more than most people do.
    its all the sugar hes getting via liquids thats keeping him satiated it seems

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I will make up for it a day or two down the road by eating more calories. The downfall of not being a consistant eater

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    its all the sugar hes getting via liquids thats keeping him satiated it seems
    I started looking at my calorie intake from liquids and even though I know better, I had to put a stop to it.

Update:

Down in weight- 268.1 lbs!

930 ish- 12g peptopro, 8g Leucine, 4g silk amino acids
    10:30- jits
    12 noon- done with jits
    12:15- arrive at gym, drink same shake as above, shower and get ready for work
    1:10pm- Ordered 2 cantina burritos, but i'm fasting untill about 2pm to eat the first one. It's about 500 calories per burrito, and the healthiest choice ingrediant wise at Taco Bell.

At 1:30 I took 7 Keto Lean from Beverly. It knocks my appetite down greatly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow!!
    All the recommendations in this thread and your still on shakes and Taco Bell!!
    Nothing at Taco Bell is healthy and I'd rather see you eat a real burrito from a Mexican restaurant than TB!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow!!
    Nothing at Taco Bell is healthy and I'd rather see you eat a real burrito from a Mexican restaurant than TB!
    small bites and small steps.
    If I passed a tacobell in my normal travels I don't think I would beable to control myself.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow!!
    I know... Not now, but I will be dropping the TB completely in 2013 and bringing my own food with me everywhere. The pre and post shake imo, are so small and only to support jits, so it's kind of like a fast before I eat whole foods.

The 7 Keto lean has just zapped my appetite. Could not even finish my burrito.

When I start eating my own food, I will do a beans and rice burrito with chopped up peppers, cabbage, maybe some jalepenos and or peppercinis. For meat I may add sauted chicken. Eating 3 of those throughout the day is easy for me to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta work on pushing myself away from the dinner table now...