Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
A big guy like you should have no problem lifting or jits with 4-6oz chicken and some veggies in your stomach.
Exactly. I eat 1/2-3/4 of a cup of wild/brwn rice, with 8-10 oz of chicken breast, turkey breast, tuna, or grass-fed beef, and 1.5 cups of she type of leafy green about an hr before I workout. I never have issues during my workout. I know every one is different, but you gotta eat more and ditch the shakes. At least give it a try, week by week, kick out a shake from you diet until you only have 1-2.

I'll give you an understanding of how I eat everyday:

Wake-Up: 6:20am drink a cup of coffee or 2.
Bfast: 7:30am
-I'll always consume 6 organic free range eggs. I mix it up on the amount of yokes, but its typically 3whole+3 whites.
-I also starting adding a small chicken breast or a 4-6 oz ground beef (grassed beef) patty.
-1 cup of gluten free oats, 1 cup organic 2%milk, 1 packet stevia, and 1/2 cup of frozen berries (its a mix of strawberries, blueberries,
and blackberries).

I drink tons of water at work.

Lunch 1: 10:30am
8-10 oz chicken, beef, tuna, or turkey
1/2-3/4 cup of brown rice/wild rice mix
1-2 cups of green leaf veggies
I squeeze 1-2 key limes on all my food.

Pre workout shake: 11:15am
12g peptopro
3g creatine hcl
6g citrulline malate
1.5g agmatine sulfate

Workout: 12:00

Post workout shake: 1:20pm
12g peptopro
2 scoops problend
1 banana 15 mins after shake

Lunch 2: 2:30 pm
Same as lunch 1, but I will be switch the brown/wild rice mix to basmati starting tomorrow.

Lunch 3: 5:30pm
2 cups spinach
1/4 cup shredded organic mozzarella(from grass-fed cows)
6-8 oz chopped up chicken

Dinner: 7:00-7:30pm
8-12 oz of protein
2 cups broccoli, or cabbage, or spinach.
I might eat a small amount of complex carbs if I workout at night, but nothing above 50g of carbs

Peps at 10:30pm

Pre-bed casein shake w 9g l-leucine, 2 scoops of new toco-8, 2000mg vitamin c.

Thats the way I eat mon-friday. I never hear off this unless I have dinner with clients or occasionally on a thursday w the wife to break the monotony for her.

I love to cook and I get really creative with spices and herbs. Mrs. Dash has some really great sodium free seasonings. Garlic and onions help give food a ton of flavor.