Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 iron's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    lol

do you have a briefcase like bill romanowski?
    love romo i read his autobiography awesome read

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    lol

do you have a briefcase like bill romanowski?
    That reference went over my head, i'm not up to speed.

Update:
    Wednesday, Thursday and so far today, my diet has been much better. I'm staying away from simple sugars, trading out calorie heavy sauces and dressings for vinegar and mustard. The only thing i'm drinking is water and unsweetened almond milk. My shakes are mixed in water only.

I've been eating one to two ground beef meals a day, with a side of vegetables. Other times throughout the day i'm having fruit and some almonds ( plain ), with a protein shake. Last meal is cottage cheese, sometimes with pineapple.

Later on tonight I will have a couple chicken breast and a some veggies.

Eating much cleaner, drinking more water, the red meat, and being on a semi set schedule is all leading to me feelling better already. Plus working out.

Anyways, I am craving beer so bad right now, but i'm going to stay on task over the weekend. Gonna go for no slip ups for this whole month, meaning no simple sugars really.

Oh and in hindsight, looking at my meals and what not, my carb intake is pretty low. Processed carbs is really, really low in comparison.

So far:
    -I can feel my body getting tighter and shedding excess water.
    -I have more energy in general.
    -Besides a sore right shoulder, recovery feels good.

And with that, I am making sure i'm lifting this weekend, wich I really do miss. Interested to see where my strength is now on weights after a long time away from the gym.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Eating much cleaner, drinking more water, the red meat, and being on a semi set schedule is all leading to me feelling better already.
    that is great to hear.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.