User Tag List

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Noa's Diet

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    costco here is brutal then, everything is bulk and cheap.....iv only ever seen organic frozen fruit or veggies
    i rarely go there unless for cleaning shit.....they got a good deal on oats tho

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Costco organic eggs are pretty good and way better than regular eggs.
    I bet some local free range organic eggs will taste even better.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    just asking, you went for grass fed hormone free beef, but want to grab costco eggs? youtube what they do to chickens and you wont buy them.....$5 lb isnt much, thats like $2.50 a meal of that beef.....your quest bar costs more and is of inferior quality (i guess they are the best of the bars, but jmo, bars are a last resort on the road nothing to eat type thing)

and again, jmo, dropping shakes does not mean you need to eat more meat....you can get 200g protein in easily without either, and you dont need more than that, jmo again, i think this protein over consumption is bro lore industry marketing
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Costco sells some organic eggs also and I assumed that's what he was going to pick up after reading about the beef he bought.
    I buy the organic eggs at Costco but will soon be buying them from a local source as soon as I find a good one that will work in the price with me.
    I think the quest bars will be good for the variety aspect, and the beef subject.. I have cut down on red meat for over a year now and feel great. I want to ease back into the consumption of it, but I wanted only the best. I will cook these on a foreman grill to get them even leaner. 200g of protein is about as high as I want to go for protein. Other calories will be coming in bulk from fruits, veggies, rice, etc.

costco here is brutal then, everything is bulk and cheap.....iv only ever seen organic frozen fruit or veggies
    i rarely go there unless for cleaning shit.....they got a good deal on oats tho
    The gas prices are the best too usually.

The Costco organic eggs are pretty good and way better than regular eggs.
    I bet some local free range organic eggs will taste even better.
    I forgot about the eggs... I definatly think I want to go organic, or even local free range. I am going to aim having at least 1 meal containing eggs every day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For a snack and to eat some eggs put 2 in a bowl with 2 scoops of protein and enjoy.
    By the April or May I plan to only use a shake post workout and pre bed then I'll cut those out by July.
    All money not spent on powders will be spent on high quality food.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For a snack and to eat some eggs put 2 in a bowl with 2 scoops of protein and enjoy.
    By the April or May I plan to only use a shake post workout and pre bed then I'll cut those out by July.
    All money not spent on powders will be spent on high quality food.
    It would be nice to get to that point. I am not a big fan of drinking shake after shake after shake. I'm also not a big fan of eating multiple smaller meals throughout the day, it's a pain in the ass.

Last year I had spurts where I didn't use any supplements and it was really nice. I felt some normalcy. Anyways, I think this year I will figure out once and for all, a lifestyle that works for me.

Update:
    Just had a small veggie salad, with malt vinegar for dressing, and 2 chicken breasts, grilled. Washed it down with a 16oz of water. forgot my pill case today with all my supplements. Oh well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't eat a bunch of small meals but 1-3 big meals all after 12-1pm and the last one is no later than 8.
    I'm go an aim for 2000-2300 cals from food and the last 5-700 calls will be for snacks and stuff like that but it'll be all healthy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:
    15g peptopro, 8g leucine. Tangerine, Small Apple and a handfull of almonds ( around an hour ago ). Another hour I will have more chicken. Tonight when I get home I will be chowing down on some cottage cheese ( gotta get after it before it spoils )

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Last year I had spurts where I didn't use any supplements and it was really nice. I felt some normalcy.
    Update:forgot my pill case today with all my supplements. Oh well.
    lol

do you have a briefcase like bill romanowski?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 iron's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol

love romo i read his autobiography awesome read

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol

That reference went over my head, i'm not up to speed.

Update:
    Wednesday, Thursday and so far today, my diet has been much better. I'm staying away from simple sugars, trading out calorie heavy sauces and dressings for vinegar and mustard. The only thing i'm drinking is water and unsweetened almond milk. My shakes are mixed in water only.

I've been eating one to two ground beef meals a day, with a side of vegetables. Other times throughout the day i'm having fruit and some almonds ( plain ), with a protein shake. Last meal is cottage cheese, sometimes with pineapple.

Later on tonight I will have a couple chicken breast and a some veggies.

Eating much cleaner, drinking more water, the red meat, and being on a semi set schedule is all leading to me feelling better already. Plus working out.

Anyways, I am craving beer so bad right now, but i'm going to stay on task over the weekend. Gonna go for no slip ups for this whole month, meaning no simple sugars really.

Oh and in hindsight, looking at my meals and what not, my carb intake is pretty low. Processed carbs is really, really low in comparison.

So far:
    -I can feel my body getting tighter and shedding excess water.
    -I have more energy in general.
    -Besides a sore right shoulder, recovery feels good.

And with that, I am making sure i'm lifting this weekend, wich I really do miss. Interested to see where my strength is now on weights after a long time away from the gym.