User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Malibu thanks for that. Just did it on the computer and the thread is much cleaner now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all. An update on feeling dehydrated and Ed. I'm still pretty much at the same spot, nothing changed. Mentally and physically I feel 80% but I know it could be better.

I metabolic panel exam. My sugars and glucose levels are fine, I do not have diabetes like it was suspected earlier.

I do have high LDL cholesterol of 107 mg/dL but I don't think that relates to the problem, as my HDL cholesterol is also a higher levels, but they balance each other in a good normal ratio.

Guys, what else could be going on with me?, I'm still feeling dehydrated and drink like crazy 2 gallons a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m glad to hear that you don’t have diabetes!

If we’re talking about your thirst issue, blood cholesterol won’t have anything to do with that. Even if you had 500 total cholesterol and high blood pressure, you would not feel sick from it. If you have elevated sodium, that could make you very thirsty since your body wants you to drink more water to dilute the sodium concentration in your blood.

If you’re interested in learning about the health effects of blood cholesterol on health, I would check out the many videos on this topic by NutritionFacts.org on their website or YouTube channel. They go over actual scientific studies and explain it. On the other hand, other people have semi-religious views on the topic and if they see things differently, that’s fine by me.

I would really go see another / a better doctor about the excessive thirst issue. I don’t think anyone on this board is a medical doctor, and excessive thirst is not a common PFS side effect. I haven’t heard anyone else with PFS mention this kind of extreme thirst, so it might be an unrelated medical condition that you’d need help from a doctor for. They probably haven’t run all of the tests they can run. Some doctors will know more than others and someone should be able to figure it out with the right tests, but it’s probably not going to be anyone here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will start going to doctors and checking myself until I can find what is going on.

I think it is weird that I am able to feel alcohol again and it makes me feel like Alfa and raises my libido and makes me get easier boners

I think dry skin is one of the PFS symptoms. Has a lot of guys here have identified that as well. I agree with you that it could be something else, it's just freaking annoying that it's been stalling my progress while my protocol is 100%.

And what's also interesting is that I see immense in gym. It's been a year on the protocol, and I've gained a good 15 lb of muscle, I look really ripped now.

That unfortunately does not line up with how I feel, and Ed and no confidence is still there.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyLox View Post
    I will start going to doctors and checking myself until I can find what is going on.

I think it is weird that I am able to feel alcohol again and it makes me feel like Alfa and raises my libido and makes me get easier boners

I think dry skin is one of the PFS symptoms. Has a lot of guys here have identified that as well. I agree with you that it could be something else, it's just freaking annoying that it's been stalling my progress while my protocol is 100%.

And what's also interesting is that I see immense in gym. It's been a year on the protocol, and I've gained a good 15 lb of muscle, I look really ripped now.

That unfortunately does not line up with how I feel, and Ed and no confidence is still there.
    Do you take any kind of creatine?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"