Started juicing with the Vitamix, going much better.

Water fasting for 14 days would definitely be the easier option but it won't be enough for me - my intestines need a long time to heal, even the juice is sitting for hours in my stomach but I think my body will metabolize it quicker as time goes on. Increasing the amount every day and will work up to 6L per day.

Focusing on spinach, celery, apples, carrot and cucumber mostly. Might throw in some pineapple or watermelon on occasion but I want to keep it pretty simple since I'm going 12 months. I still don't get how guys are able to pump out there juice in 1.5 hours, it took me that amount of time to make 3L this morning. If any juice feast gurus have any advice to make things quicker please don't hesitate to mention.

Not much to update with at this stage, going to be a long process for me. I do sleep a bit better already and feel better as I haven't been able to eat solid food properly for months now so getting these nutrients in will definitely allow my body to start healing instead of declining. Just wish I thought of juice feasting sooner, not sure why I didn't - maybe because of the work required I had already unconsciously dismissed it.