Just want to do an update since it has been almost a week since reintroducing solids.

So what I thought was detox I actually believe was just my condition being aggravated by the juices. Even after stopping the diarrhea is still persisting but ny colon isn't as inflammed - when I stopped the juice feast after 7 days it felt like my entire bowels had sunken in. Despite my experience and based on all the research I did during my week I do think it's effective for most, just people with IBDs should proceed with caution and consult a doctor they trust. For my self I much prefer water fasting but I'm still glad I did it as it has hopefully led me out of the carnivore hole I've been stuck in the past year. Still have lots of inflammation and in pain today after I discovered how bad my UC dislikes kale (even well cooked), but I think spinach has been okay so going to stick with that as my main source of greens until I'm out of this flare.

Due to my condition being POTS and UC there isn't much reason for me to hang around as the methods used for recovery for my self (if still possible with the damage incurred on my intestines) will differ a lot than what PFS guys should be doing so thanks for putting up with me and good luck to all the guys that are currently fighting PFS, just know there is a way out (I can speak from experience). I would still be recovered if I wasn't an idiot and was more careful when I was 'out of the woods'.

Peace.