So the detox has been very extreme for me. I can tell I am getting better though, even my receded gums have been healing slowly. The only issue is this detox is so extreme I don't think I can continue at my current job. At times I'm making 3 trips to the bathroom in a 15 minute window and sometimes I'm given no notice. Yesterday I almost shit my self and ended up leaving work early because I couldn't leave the bathroom.

Last time I took a semi solid stool there was a lot of blood because my intestines are very misshapen and twisted at the moment but my hope is they will heal with time on the juice fast. I think this will last a lot longer than a few days and might be the case through the majority of the 90 days and my boss is away for the next 10 days so I can't just leave now with no notice.

Today is day 7 and I know what to expect now but I am thinking that from tomorrow I will try and go back to solid food as best I can and hopefully not decline too much until my boss is back and give notice so that I can leave my job and do the 90 days on juice from home without worrying about working. I commute 3 hours to my job and it's in hospitality so I am around people at all times so this is why it isn't compatible with dealing with explosive diarrhea potentially every 5 mins. Hopefully by the time the 90 days are over I may even be able to find a better job closer to home, or ideally one that offers WFH so it may end up being a blessing. This isn't what I wanted as it will cost me ~$4,000+ to take this time off but I will just chalk it up to a cost of better health. Same for the guys that take weeks off to go and do a monitored water fast at a clinic.

I'm currently studying so I will just focus on my studies through my fast and it does bring in a very small income which can help with some of the produce cost. I think given my situation this is the best decision for me.