User Tag List

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about the herbs!

Hi everyone!

New member here! I have a question about the herbs. Did someone who is fully (or close to) recovered stop taking the herbs after a while? How did things turn out after dropping the herb routine? Hope someone can give me some information about this one!

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, yoi take hcg which more androgenic and reliable

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Totenfax View Post
    Hi everyone!

New member here! I have a question about the herbs. Did someone who is fully (or close to) recovered stop taking the herbs after a while? How did things turn out after dropping the herb routine? Hope someone can give me some information about this one!
    I could be wrong, but in the thread it seems like the people who have recovered have dramatically reduced herb intake - as in they haven’t stopped but only because it’s an added boost that’s elevates Sexual, Cognitive , and Physical performance.

FYI, ignore everything from Road. He is an inbred who is currently in a mental hospital. Not a good idea to take advice from wackos , am I right ?

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    I could be wrong, but in the thread it seems like the people who have recovered have dramatically reduced herb intake - as in they haven’t stopped but only because it’s an added boost that’s elevates Sexual, Cognitive , and Physical performance.

FYI, ignore everything from Road. He is an inbred who is currently in a mental hospital. Not a good idea to take advice from wackos , am I right ?
    Thank you for the answer, much appreciated. I am yet still in the acceptance stage of what happened to me because of this drug, but I am determined to move heaven and earth to fix this. I don't think I have much of a choice than to just start with the protocol, right? I know it's hard to put in numbers, but do you have some kind of succes rate on this protocol? Has someone really failed when following it strictly?

Also, I saw your thread, how are you doing and how is your recovery going?

Saw the weird posts of road everywhere lol, not very helpful tho

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the answer, much appreciated. I am yet still in the acceptance stage of what happened to me because of this drug, but I am determined to move heaven and earth to fix this. I don't think I have much of a choice than to just start with the protocol, right? I know it's hard to put in numbers, but do you have some kind of succes rate on this protocol? Has someone really failed when following it strictly?

Also, I saw your thread, how are you doing and how is your recovery going?

Saw the weird posts of road everywhere lol, not very helpful tho
    Yes you are correct - this protocol is great but it’s definitely not a quick fix.

For me I’m doing pretty well. Currently on a cycle but have been feeling 80–85 percent on a given day. Current issues are only really libido, but I can have sex a couple times with the GF a day so maybe not that bad.

I waited like 2 months to start the protocol and felt like that I waited ages compared to the guys who started within a week or so of crashing, so get on it

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone!

It's not a life sentence. You can stop taking everything once you get yourself over the hump and are recovered.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"