User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GSP

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Outside of the first 2:30 of the 3rd round, it was the same as every GSP fight for the past 5 years.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Good fight. Much better match than I expected. I watched it on the big screen at Buffalo Wild Wings.
    Damn I did not know they show the fights there. Cool.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Damn I did not know they show the fights there. Cool.
    Unfortunately, the Ducks game was also showing there, and had started 2 hours before the fight. I got there at 6 and got seated at 9. Right as the fight started. 3 hour wait is probably not something I will have the patience to do again.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    agree with rodja, outside the kick, he dominated, his face is beat up because of the ground n pound he took after the kick

i think the blood made the fight look tougher than it was, he did what he wanted

silva wise he still shows he has no urge to get in there.....and the way hendricks is the new h-bomb, that should be the next defense

iv seen the guy in person enough times to see he walks around at 185-190 max......silva CUTS to 185 from supposedly 215-220, hes a much much bigger man.....bones jones is the more logical match........sonnen after jones beats him, should start on twitter bout georges, those two would be a good fight at a catch weight

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    agree with rodja, outside the kick, he dominated, his face is beat up because of the ground n pound he took after the kick

i think the blood made the fight look tougher than it was, he did what he wanted

silva wise he still shows he has no urge to get in there.....and the way hendricks is the new h-bomb, that should be the next defense

iv seen the guy in person enough times to see he walks around at 185-190 max......silva CUTS to 185 from supposedly 215-220, hes a much much bigger man.....bones jones is the more logical match........sonnen after jones beats him, should start on twitter bout georges, those two would be a good fight at a catch weight
    Silva weighed 202 against Bonnar and was visibly softer than usual. The whole 215-220 walk around weight is when he gets fat in between camps, which is something that GSP doesn't do. Silva is NOT a big MW. Alves was probably as heavy when he fought GSP as Silva usually is when he fights at MW.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to see a superfight either way, but I also would like to see gsp put it on the line against hendricks too. Seeing this last fight, i'm more confident that gsp could win a decision over silva. Also, I hope we never see a year of inuries like we did this year, ever again!