Quote Originally Posted by road to recover View Post
Think critically.

Everyone with pfs just laps up any old shite said by guys who got lucky. I'd include myself in that regretfully until too late.

You dont need to read a book because some giy who recovered from mild to moderate pfs told you too.
You my friend are complete evidence of what I’ve just said in my previous post is true. You obviously don’t know how to control your fear and state of mind and you’re completely fucked up as a result. That fear keeps you damaged, where as those who control it recover!
But in a funny type of way you have inspired me to realise, that while my condition was brought on by a reaction to a medication, it’s the psychological fear that was keeping me trapped. I can’t thank you enough paddy for confirming this for me.👍.
I’m 9 months post crash and feel 90-95% healed strictly following a protocol for better physical, mental and psychological health.

So you see, while everyone one else has wanted you to fuck off away from the forum, you have given me all the answers and strength I could possibly ever need and I hope everything one else sees this too, which I’m positive they will.

Take care to all