Hi all, I haven't posted on here in a long time.
I originally crashed from propecia back in late 2019 and had a whole host of symptoms that you can read in my member story. I was particularly messed up by physical symptoms and had muscle wastage, fat loss, particularly in face and neck. I mostly recovered these symptoms just with time and looked healthy for the last year and a half and was living a more or less normal life and started to think less about PFS.

I still had slight ED so I took a few doses of 300mg panax ginseng (which I had no idea was a 5ARI like propecia, I'm a complete idiot for not doing my research) a few weeks ago and stopped cause of ball ache. Over the last week I've had a full on crash. I'm still experiencing muscle twitches all over (especially on my nose), ear clogging, face pain, jaw ache, upset stomach/digestion, dead penis. But my main issue is I've had crazy muscle wastage in the last few days. My neck, shoulders, arms, butt have all gotten softer and have what almost feels like holes of no muscle in parts of them.

My face in particular has gotten ravaged, just like it did after propecia. My eyes are sunken with dark circles, my cheeks and jaw smaller, and somehow even my NOSE has lost muscle/fat.
No brain fog, I can still get hard with manipulation, no anhedonia, just these crazy physical symptoms.

I had no idea panax ginseng was a 5ari, and even if it is how could it do this much damage after just a few doses?
Should I expect this to get better since I recovered from my first crash and ginseng isn't as strong? How bad is this going to get? I'm at a complete loss and this is ruining my mental health and semester at college. I would really appreciate some help and words of advice. Thanks.