User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Broke my 7 day juice fast with some raspberries and blueberries. Noticed they kinda made my stomach turn and I feel a bit gassy so I think I ate too many too fast. Gonna have bone broth when I wake up tomorrow.
    Didnt notice anything crazy on the fast besides the fact that my penile sensitivity seems really good right now. Could also be due to the fact that I'm a week into nofap.
    @biatch told me he recovered from subcutaneous fat loss on the face and temples so I'm feeling a lot more positive.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That’s the name of the game fellas

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did the 1 week juice fast, and have been exercising, eating paleo, and cycling a few herbs this past week. Have noticed some improvements.
    -Face looks fuller, cheekbones aren't popping out. Eyes look less sad and have gained 7 pounds.
    -Biceps don't hurt when lifting anymore
    -Got morning wood for the first time in forever
    -Digestion is getting a bit better each day, less stomach aches after eating
    Seems promising and I haven't fully started cycling herbs yet. I just have tongkat and rhodiola right now.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feeling alright. Getting used to this paleo diet and it isn't hard at all. Need to increase my vegetable intake though.
    Loving tongkat ali, I really feel the oomph when I take it. HGW seems good too. Tried maca and got really anxious and dick felt dead so I'll be binning that.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ethanrecovering View Post
    Feeling alright. Getting used to this paleo diet and it isn't hard at all. Need to increase my vegetable intake though.
    Loving tongkat ali, I really feel the oomph when I take it. HGW seems good too. Tried maca and got really anxious and dick felt dead so I'll be binning that.
    It's alot easier then living with PFS.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It's alot easier then living with PFS.
    Definitely.
    Glad to have you back CD

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ethanrecovering View Post
    Definitely.
    Glad to have you back CD
    Thank you.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feeling worse the last couple days. Dick is in hourglass shape and ED feels a bit worse, getting those muscle twitches everywhere like after a crash, have that clogged ear feeling, dry eyes, face looks more tired. I dont know why this happening after I was feeling great for a couple weeks there. Wondering if its any herbs I've taken, as maca made me feel like shit.

Have also concluded that I'm a low estrogen case. When I got tested back in 2020 and 2021, my estrogen was tanked, less than 10 pg/ml. Testosterone was 484. Dry skin, ED/low libido, subcutanous fat loss and collagen loss, thinning skin, cracking joints, anxiety are all symptoms of low estrogen. What makes this trickier is I don't know what herbs to take since I've heard some of them lower estrogen and I feel like it'll crash me. Anyone know which herbs would be best if I'm trying to raise both testosterone and estrogen, but mostly estrogen?
    I think for now I'm just gonna do TMO without the herbs, since I think im still in a sensitive crash state and want my body to just sort itself out a bit.
    Last edited by ethanrecovering; 03-16-2023 at 10:32 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay yep, I've crashed further. I think it was the maca as I felt really weird within an hour of taking it. Further fat loss all over my body, and have dents of fat loss where the skin feels stretchy and mushy. These spots ached a few days ago and twitched and now I can see the damage. A part of my bicep, my wrist, and my lower left cheek on my face the fat just evaporated and left loose skin. This physical stuff is an absolute freaking nightmare, it makes me completely forget about the fact I still have ED. And so few guys have experienced this so its hard to get reassurance.
    Completed a 48 hour fast and am dropping herbs for now.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I realized tongkat Ali is a aromatase inhibitor, which likely crashed my already tanked estrogen and maca finished the job. Which is why my skin/subcutaneous fat (things modulated by estrogen) worsened. I'm really insecure of wrinkles under my eyes when smiling.
    I'm doing the protocol herb free now. Did carnivore OMAD for a few days to promote some gut cleansing and autophagy. Getting back into normal paleo and will do everything else.