User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ethanrecovering View Post
    I realized tongkat Ali is a aromatase inhibitor, which likely crashed my already tanked estrogen and maca finished the job. Which is why my skin/subcutaneous fat (things modulated by estrogen) worsened. I'm really insecure of wrinkles under my eyes when smiling.
    I'm doing the protocol herb free now. Did carnivore OMAD for a few days to promote some gut cleansing and autophagy. Getting back into normal paleo and will do everything else.
    I've never had anyone crash that bad from any herbs that were recommended. Are some herbs better for some people then others, sure, but none of them are going to decimate you. They wouldn't be recommended if that was even the case. Typically for the guys that don't respond favorably to some herbs, it's recommended they simply chose another one and stop taking the ones that don't sit right with them.

Carnivore diet, while it can have it's place, isn't going to be as cleansing as fruit and veggies.

Tongkat is more then just an AI. Even the Ai properties it has isn't enough to crash you. You'd get more benefit from it then not. Maca.....that one can be tricky for some guys. Some love it, some hate it. Tongkat is tried and true.

You're doing yourself a disservice by excluding the herbs as it's a huge component of getting your hormones sorted.

If you're not already, I would suggest taking pine pollen daily, as it has DHEA as one of it's constituents which helps the body regulate ALL hormones. If he shou wu isn't in your line up, it should be as well as that is another one that modulates estrogen.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-28-2023 at 09:41 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"