User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dehydration and ED. Stool test found E. coli

Hey guys,I have been posting around that I have been adhering to the protocol for a year now, there was a month that I was feeling really nice, but then I got some kind of gut issue, or how I felt back then. The last half a year I have been going from doctor to doctor trying to figure out what is going on with me. I am dehydrated all the time, my urine is yellow, my hands dry, I drink to gallons of water per day and my through is always dry.

I have done blood work, urine, stool tests. They came out to prove that I don't have diabetes cuz I was thinking that is why I am dehydrated.

My stool test tho, came out with I have a bad kind of E coli in my gut - Enteroaggregative E. coli (EAEC)

Doing a research on it, it does appear to be linked to a bunch of gastro and other problems, heavily linked to diarrhea - which I had only for a week and then it passed away. My gi doctor said it bullshit and that's it is all okay, we are not gonna treat that. Antibiotics that can treat this kind of E coli are very strong and have serious side effects so I am trying to weigh my choices here.

I feel gaslightinged by my doctor but I understand them. The other side of me feels that e coli has been affecting my gut causing ED, mood changes and other shit that have been awful to live with. I want to treat. I also did a home test for candida, and I have it as well, pretty sure e coli has been causing that.

My diet is very strict and on point as protocol says + eat a lot of probiotics (kimchi, dairy, kombucha). The diet could have easily treated it, if it was something light.

Guys have you had something like that?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyLox View Post
    Hey guys,I have been posting around that I have been adhering to the protocol for a year now, there was a month that I was feeling really nice, but then I got some kind of gut issue, or how I felt back then. The last half a year I have been going from doctor to doctor trying to figure out what is going on with me. I am dehydrated all the time, my urine is yellow, my hands dry, I drink to gallons of water per day and my through is always dry.

I have done blood work, urine, stool tests. They came out to prove that I don't have diabetes cuz I was thinking that is why I am dehydrated.

My stool test tho, came out with I have a bad kind of E coli in my gut - Enteroaggregative E. coli (EAEC)

Doing a research on it, it does appear to be linked to a bunch of gastro and other problems, heavily linked to diarrhea - which I had only for a week and then it passed away. My gi doctor said it bullshit and that's it is all okay, we are not gonna treat that. Antibiotics that can treat this kind of E coli are very strong and have serious side effects so I am trying to weigh my choices here.

I feel gaslightinged by my doctor but I understand them. The other side of me feels that e coli has been affecting my gut causing ED, mood changes and other shit that have been awful to live with. I want to treat. I also did a home test for candida, and I have it as well, pretty sure e coli has been causing that.

My diet is very strict and on point as protocol says + eat a lot of probiotics (kimchi, dairy, kombucha). The diet could have easily treated it, if it was something light.

Guys have you had something like that?
    When you cleansed, did you do the juice feast or water fast?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I cleansed, I did a 4-day water fast a year ago. Throughout me having gut problems, I would do a 3-day fast here and there but with not much help.

I'm currently on a 4-day of fasting, hoping it will help me. Not sure yet when to break it.

And no I'm not taking any creatine or protein powder to answer you in the previous post.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyLox View Post
    When I cleansed, I did a 4-day water fast a year ago. Throughout me having gut problems, I would do a 3-day fast here and there but with not much help.

I'm currently on a 4-day of fasting, hoping it will help me. Not sure yet when to break it.

And no I'm not taking any creatine or protein powder to answer you in the previous post.
    It's just not long enough. For something like that, you gotta shoot for a week, minimum
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, a few weeks ago I finished one week water fast. I'm still having strong dehydration symptoms. The fast did not help.

White saliva, yellow urine, my hands,dry throat, dry eyes, constant thirst, awful mood

When my doctor gave ciprofloxacin to kill E coli in the gut, I did get better for 10 days but then the symptoms came creeping back.

My doctor already checked me for diabetes, kidney disease, thyroid issues - not a sign of those.

It feels like I'm stuck trying to find what the cause is.

I'm currently on prohormone cycle and even that is not helping