User Tag List

Thread: Soolius' log

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Soolius' log

Just gone done with my first week of the protocol. 15 seconds of cold shower isn't too bad. And juicing was surprisingly fun, though also messy and time-consuming. It's nice to be eating good foods again, another one of life's simple pleasures I'll be sure not to take for granted.

For any future newbies who might read this, I have a couple bits of advice wrt to juicing.
    1) I used the Breville Compact. Works like a dream and is pretty affordable ($100).
    2) kale makes for better juice than spinach imo. Leaves less of a taste in your final product.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soolius_Jeezer View Post
    Just gone done with my first week of the protocol. 15 seconds of cold shower isn't too bad. And juicing was surprisingly fun, though also messy and time-consuming. It's nice to be eating good foods again, another one of life's simple pleasures I'll be sure not to take for granted.

For any future newbies who might read this, I have a couple bits of advice wrt to juicing.
    1) I used the Breville Compact. Works like a dream and is pretty affordable ($100).
    2) kale makes for better juice than spinach imo. Leaves less of a taste in your final product.
    Well done! Just keep going and stay positive! Looking forward to reading about your progress.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Good start......keep it going.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheated on my diet for a couple days (beer, sandwich, fried food) and did a water fast to attone. Ended up lasting 41 hrs (6pm Saturday to 11am today). Wasn't too bad actually, but I used Vyvanse to kill my appetite.

Towards the end of yesterday, I think my mind-penis connection got a little stronger, and I was able to get an okay boner without manual stimulation, but maybe that was thanks to a dopamine boost from the Vyvanse. Other than that don't feel any different.
    Also, I had diarrhea this morning, wonder if it was related lol

I think I'll probably do more 24hr water fasts to attone for future diet-cheatings. Part of me is thinking about working a daily fast into my future weekly routine. (Ex: HIIT on Su/W/F, resistance training on M/Th/Sa, rest/fast on Tu).

I did do a juice feast for one week though I have never done an extended water fast and I'm wondering if I should

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Cheated on my diet for a couple days (beer, sandwich, fried food) and did a water fast to attone. Ended up lasting 41 hrs (6pm Saturday to 11am today). Wasn't too bad actually, but I used Vyvanse to kill my appetite.

Towards the end of yesterday, I think my mind-penis connection got a little stronger, and I was able to get an okay boner without manual stimulation, but maybe that was thanks to a dopamine boost from the Vyvanse. Other than that don't feel any different.
    Also, I had diarrhea this morning, wonder if it was related lol

I think I'll probably do more 24hr water fasts to attone for future diet-cheatings. Part of me is thinking about working a daily fast into my future weekly routine. (Ex: HIIT on Su/W/F, resistance training on M/Th/Sa, rest/fast on Tu).

I did do a juice feast for one week though I have never done an extended water fast and I'm wondering if I should
    Okay.....so I'm just going to point out that you are not doing "the" protocol, rather you're doing your own version of sorts. Not to be a dick, but have you actually read the site?

If you want the results others have gotten, you have to follow the program the way it is outlined. I thought that went without saying.

But already a little while in and you're: taking intoxicants (alcohol) Using pharmaceuticals and generally just doing things your own way. If you want guidance during this journey, you gotta stay on the tracks.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I've read the site. I know I'm not supposed to drink but I've been weak and given in to temptation. I'll be stronger and sober from here on out. Book it

Also, I don't mean to be a bother but could you please answer my question in my other thread about foods like almond butter and whatnot. Your insight would be much appreciated. Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I've read the site. I know I'm not supposed to drink but I've been weak and given in to temptation. I'll be stronger and sober from here on out. Book it

Also, I don't mean to be a bother but could you please answer my question in my other thread about foods like almond butter and whatnot. Your insight would be much appreciated. Thanks

as long as you sun your balls, almond butter is ok. Putting almond butter on your balls and having a wild animal lick it off will make it even more effective. Sun those boys like an aztec God
    Last edited by God; 05-21-2023 at 08:41 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it’s good to go with almond butter but depends how technical you want to classify “paleo”. Some of the store bought butter crap has processed sugars in it which would be not considered paleo, but if you are in a pinch it’s not bad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    I think it’s good to go with almond butter but depends how technical you want to classify “paleo”. Some of the store bought butter crap has processed sugars in it which would be not considered paleo, but if you are in a pinch it’s not bad
    Obviously, added sugar is not good but what I'm really asking about is the palm oil, which is very much not Paleo but I've seen forum members of years past talk about eating it still. I'm not too worried tbh, I haven't touched almond butter in a while and I can live fine without it.
    The real thing I'm wondering about is cottage cheese which has maltodextrin and such.