User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    I bet the FDA is really sponsoring the movie and if you buy a ticket, you'll be on one of their lists.

Not like all of us aren't already on one.
    Whats funny is I had a friend not to long ago who said something like, isn't it weird that the DEA/FDA probably know who you are. I was like "What are you talking about?"

"Bro, you repped for a company that was raided by the FDA, product seized and bank accounts frozen. You are now with a company that pushes stronger designers. You also started a website with heavy AAS discussion to replace the one they took down."

Made me think, lol.

Either way, movie looks a hell of alot more entertaining than I thought. Will see.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    I bet the FDA is really sponsoring the movie and if you buy a ticket, you'll be on one of their lists.

Not like all of us aren't already on one.
    Nice to see that I'm not the only 'nut' that believes this is going on.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Whats funny is I had a friend not to long ago who said something like, isn't it weird that the DEA/FDA probably know who you are. I was like "What are you talking about?"

"Bro, you repped for a company that was raided by the FDA, product seized and bank accounts frozen. You are now with a company that pushes stronger designers. You also started a website with heavy AAS discussion to replace the one they took down."

Made me think, lol.

Either way, movie looks a hell of alot more entertaining than I thought. Will see.
    Best roleplaying game I ever played.

*All comments made and purported to be by a man named BBG, or any any alias linked to said man, are absolutely and 100%.... some made. Up. Shit.*
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Made me think, lol.

All that would have me thinking too!!
    Send me all your stash and I'll keep it safe.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pain & Gain Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    the camping thing is funny

fkn rock has 4 big budget movies in 2013, could be the new big action star if he isnt already
    He needs a few movies to pay his food / "sups" bill LOL.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All comments are for entertainment purposes only and not to condone, or encourage illegal activity.

lol

New Member Feedback Score 0 Randoja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can not wait!

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Made me think, lol.

Gonna make me paranoid H2... I am proud to have been part of the team no matter what though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    He needs a few movies to pay his food / "sups" bill LOL.
    I think he's sponsored by Prosource. I will wait for this movie to come out on video though. Between paying for cable, internet and netflix, my entertainment budget is stretched kind of thin. I do go see the blockbusters in theater though- ala The Hobbit for example.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Old post but this movie just released in France. I watched it 1 week ago.

The Rock is very great in this movie. Matt Dammon is not lean enough to my mind or there is something else I can't define ?
    The story.... ok, this is based onto a real story but... can it be possible ? Men could be do this just for love of money ???? Incredible !

Whatever, a good moment of entertaining however. I liked the time where one of the 3 heroes (black man, didn't remember his name) asked to The Rock when he must take its protein shake Very fun
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Pain & Gain Trailer

I enjoyed the humorous moments and seeing the rock in such great shape, but was really turned off by the premise of the movie. However, knowing it was a true story was enough to suck me in to watch the whole movie-- I had to see how it ended.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.