User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Formastanzol and Forerunner's Reboot

Currently running a 10 week cut cycle of Transaderm/AHv3/11 oxo and looking ahead to PCT and beyond. I'm really intrigued by Formastanzol (also looked at Formasurge but I really like the overall profile of Formastanzol) and Reboot, though I've never tried either. I'm planning on picking up a bottle of each to try out. What I'm looking to do is run one followed by the other. I know I could stack them but I'd really like to try them each solo to get a good feel for them. Every other cycle I've ran I followed with Primordial's TRS for PCT then a bottle or two of Phytotest for a good natty solo run which always worked out very well, was good at helping to keep strength and libido up well after cycle. I'm thinking I may do something similar with these products. The question is, which should I run first for my PCT and which would be good for a solo run following it?

Diet wise, I plan on keeping calories still somewhat low, either at or slightly below maintenance. I'd like to keep leaning up through the rest of the summer. I'm thinking the Reboot for 4 weeks, then Formastanzol for 6 weeks after. I've read where both can be beneficial for PCT as well as a good non-hormonal solo cycle. The cycle I'm currently on isn't that suppressive and from what I found on them it seems either should be adequate for PCT. Thoughts? Also, any product feedback from those who have used these would be welcome too!
    Last edited by Strong_Guy; 05-10-2013 at 12:40 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Right Hook's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Formastanzol and Forerunner's Reboot

Your plan of 4 weeks Reboot followed by the Form is a good one.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely do not stack them together. You will crush your estrogen. Do run the reboot first as the Form can covert to an active steroid in very small ammounts. Just better to be on the safe side when in PCT. Besides Reboot has a pretty solid profile for It's purpose.

A serm is still recommended on this side, as its always the best route, but I Wouldn't say that it is totally necessary for your run.

As for the Formastanzol vs Formasurge; I'd go with Formasurge. It's made by a more reputable company. Not many of us trust need2, and Mr.Supps in a close associate. Plus the added resveratrol is nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Hook View Post
    Your plan of 4 weeks Reboot followed by the Form is a good one.
    Thanks, after researching both they seem like solid products. Looking to try some new things (to me) and see what works best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Definitely do not stack them together. You will crush your estrogen. Do run the reboot first as the Form can covert to an active steroid in very small ammounts. Just better to be on the safe side when in PCT. Besides Reboot has a pretty solid profile for It's purpose.

A serm is still recommended on this side, as its always the best route, but I Wouldn't say that it is totally necessary for your run.

As for the Formastanzol vs Formasurge; I'd go with Formasurge. It's made by a more reputable company. Not many of us trust need2, and Mr.Supps in a close associate. Plus the added resveratrol is nice.
    Yeah, I wondered if stacking might be a bit too much in regards to estrogen control. I'm really going back and forth on Formastanzol vs Formasurge now. They're similar, yet different. One of the main differences is one has 7,8 benzoflavone while the other has resveratrol. It also seems that maybe the Formastanzol might be a bit more aggressive at combating estrogen? If so that would lead me to believe it may be better for PCT while the Formasurge may be better for a solo health/fitness benefit related run. Either way, Formastane itself has me very intrigued having never tried it.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While Formestane is an effective suicide inhibitor of estrogen, one side effect it does have is reduction of DHT. So while in the case of most suicide inhibitors you would not taper down usage as you might in the non-suicidal inhibitors, I would recommend tapering usage of Formestane. Some have complained of gyno-related symptoms after stopping usage all at once.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    While Formestane is an effective suicide inhibitor of estrogen, one side effect it does have is reduction of DHT. So while in the case of most suicide inhibitors you would not taper down usage as you might in the non-suicidal inhibitors, I would recommend tapering usage of Formestane. Some have complained of gyno-related symptoms after stopping usage all at once.
    Good to know. Definitely want to educate myself on the good as well as the bad. Thanks.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Estrogen isn't always the enemy, even if supplement companies would like to convince you other wise. What we want to do is control estrogen. Not crushit.

The formastanzol(if I remember correctly) doesn't have a significant ammount of 7,8 in it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Also on that note, any thoughts for best way to taper off with a 6 week run? I've seen recommendations of cutting the dose in half the final week of a 4 week cycle for example.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Estrogen isn't always the enemy, even if supplement companies would like to convince you other wise. What we want to do is control estrogen. Not crushit.

The formastanzol(if I remember correctly) doesn't have a significant ammount of 7,8 in it.
    Comparatively speaking, Formasurge has 84 mg of resveratrol for every 100 mg of formastane; Formastanzol has 25 mg of 7,8 benzoflavone for every 100 mg of Formastane. So I guess the dose is less in regards to that, minus the "extras" in Formastanzol (DIM, chrysin, etc.) which I'm not overly concerned with. I guess my thought at that point, if you can only have one, which is better resveratrol or 7,8.... (I wonder why neither included both?) Decisions, decisions...