User Tag List

New Member Feedback Score 0 Richardwilliam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you rely on the findings of a lie detector test?

This is a question I'm asking because I'm curious about the accuracy and reliability of lie detector tests. Could someone please explain the lie detector to me?

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The findings of a lie detector test are not admissible in court and are not generally accepted as reliable evidence. Therefore, it's important to consider that the results of a lie detector test may not be accurate. Ultimately, it's up to the individual to decide how much value they place on the results of a lie detector test.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, you can rely on the findings of a lie detector test, as it is a reliable tool for detecting deception. It is based on scientific evidence and has been tested and validated in a variety of studies. The test measures physiological responses such as changes in heart rate, blood pressure, respiration, and galvanic skin response, which are all indicators of deception. Due to the fact that https://www.liedetectors-uk.com/ is a qualified and trustworthy lie detector test business, you may put your faith in the results that they provide. They make use of certified and qualified personnel who have experience in both the administration of the tests as well as the interpretation of the outcomes.
    Last edited by remington.53982; 04-10-2023 at 01:21 AM.