Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Nate3993 Becomes BIGnate

Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Actually, its quite good post. It will help someone.
    It's also good to remind us of some of the absurdities you pot folk will say lol nate, pot has no effect on hormones? It is well documented that pot affects prolactin, brother! What are you smoking?? Oh wait... lol

Edit - just read that you were having cortisol issues too. Pot affects cortisol as well, who knew.

This is much like me saying I want a doctor who's unaware of testosterone affecting testicular function, since it's my drug of choice lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by longBallLima; 12-03-2013 at 05:48 PM.
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, like i love weed, but it really isnt ideal.

i think it hinders gains on cycle as well. but my main rule now is i will never smoke weed in PCT until i feel fully recovered. at least not more than very infrequently lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that's fair. "I like it and I do it".

You're anadult and it's even legal in my state now.

But these blindfolds of "it's natural man... It's just like eating lettuce" is misinformation and Imo not the standard of knowledge this forum is used to

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last week a guy told me: ''I know I'm happy with my appearance! It can always be worse... I can be short like you!!!!''.. mind you I'm 5'7 as well. I smiled, just to be polite, but I took that ''offense'', glued it to my heart, and then I killed my lower chains in squats the day after.

Shorties can be powerful creatures Nate! And you have an advantage in a better built symmetry with hard work!
    And I'm in for this! As the others advised eat!! See what works for you. These guys, especially weekend gave me very solid advise on macro's and counting calories. I took their advise, tried it with basic experience, and I'm seeing amazing results.

I've also been off all stims for almost a month now. At first it seemed as if I was gaining bf, but right now I'm dropping bf intensely. So try to go with as LESS supps as possible the first month. And find what way of eating works for you. Once that's working, THEN start adding supps gradually. Just my lil advise.

oh, and nice post Weekend LOL!!! I actually learned a few new things

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Last week a guy told me: ''I know I'm happy with my appearance! It can always be worse... I can be short like you!!!!''.. mind you I'm 5'7 as well. I smiled, just to be polite, but I took that ''offense'', glued it to my heart, and then I killed my lower chains in squats the day after.

Shorties can be powerful creatures Nate! And you have an advantage in a better built symmetry with hard work!
    And I'm in for this! As the others advised eat!! See what works for you. These guys, especially weekend gave me very solid advise on macro's and counting calories. I took their advise, tried it with basic experience, and I'm seeing amazing results.

I've also been off all stims for almost a month now. At first it seemed as if I was gaining bf, but right now I'm dropping bf intensely. So try to go with as LESS supps as possible the first month. And find what way of eating works for you. Once that's working, THEN start adding supps gradually. Just my lil advise.

oh, and nice post Weekend LOL!!! I actually learned a few new things
    Some of my strongest friends are around that height or smaller. They are pretty big as well, seems like they fill out quicker. It takes a while for my tall 6'4 self to fill out a bigger sized shirt lol
    Been juicing since CapriSun