Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
Did you notice any local effect from the trenazone in regards to complexion and body hair?
No issues, I did rotate daily as suggested. I also have tattoo's that I thought might get agitated but nothing. I think as long as the application site is rotated and cleaned shouldn't be any problems.
I also don't really get sun burned all that bad so I'd say I'm not fair skinned if that makes a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
Nice bro!

When I ran Ultradrol at 12-16mg for 6 weeks, I noticed a LOT of strength gain. But as was the case with you, my diet was not really set toward my personal goals, mostly to just gain.

Must've been amazing in conjunction with the Cyp though!

And I agree about the difference between 12-16. Then again, if I had a chance to run it again, I would make sure I had a good diet to be more accurate.

But thanks for sharing this!
Thanks! I think thats the amazing part about the internet. We can collaborate and build sites like this where we can share and keep knowledge. Unfortunately the flip side is true as well, "bro" science or flat out lies can be spread and because people read it without a frame of reference it becomes truth.

I will be dialing in my diet for my next competition in march so I should be able to get some more useful info on the effects with a stricter diet.