User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trenazone/Ultradrol/test cyph

Well 4 week run is now concluded. Here's the recap as promised. And I am currently in no way affiliated with Antaeus Labs. So I am under no obligation to give a positive review.

Dose scheme:
    Trenazone : 1ml - all 4 weeks
    Ultradrol : 8 / 12 / 16 / 16
    Test cyph : 150 every 2 weeks (300 total) (TRT)

Support
    Animal Pak : 1 pak a day at lunch with food
    Organ shield : 1 pill with ultradrol twice a day
    Con-crete : first two weeks 2 scoops a day, will restart for PCT same dose
    Jack3d : 1 scoop preworkout when necessary (not often), will restart for pct same dose

(Borrowed the bellow rating scheme from JackO'neil thread)
    Notation below is 0 if there's no effect (like I'm not in cycle), 10 if there's a max of effect

Negative Side effects :
    Acne : 3/10 (oily skin early on, and at dosage increases)
    Headaches : 2/10 (usually 2 a week following squat/bench training)
    Leathargy : 4/10 (last two weeks only)
    Prostate swelling : 0/10
    Irritability : 5/10 (aggression increased)
    Hair loss : 0/10
    Cramps : 5/10 (back and calves were almost constantly tight)
    Blood pressure: 2/10 (there were measureable increases in blood pressure as dosages increased)
    Hunger : 3/10 (appetite was insane first 3 weeks. Got shakes if I missed a meal)

Positive Side effects :
    Strength : 8/10
    Fat loss : 1/10 (I say 1, but reality is the diet was eat everything in sight and I stayed about the same fat % so what I gained was in a good proportion)
    Muscle mass : 8/10 (gained muscle. could be a lot of water retention though)
    Recup : 5/10 (ready to go within 24 hours of training)
    Labido : 4/10 (actually increased on cycle, thus being in the pro column)

Start and final :
    (measured on Withings scale and bodyfat analyzer)
    total weight : 228.3 / 246.3 (+18lbs)
    Lbs of fat: 63.3 / 72.8 (+9.5) (dry feet usually indicates higher then it is)

Measurements:
    Neck : 16 / 17 (+1)
    Chest : 47 / 47.5 (+.5)
    Shoulders : 52.5 / 54 (+1.5)
    Upper Arm : 15.5 / 16.25 (+.75)
    Lower Arm : 12.5 / 13 (+.5)
    Waist : 38 / 39 (+1)
    Hips : 43.5 / 45 (+1.5)
    Thigh : 26 / 28 (+2)
    Calves : 17 / 17.5 (+.5)

Overall I am completely satisfied.
    I ate everything in sight during this run which started following thanksgiving. So I can accept that there was some fat gained, but to be honest it was way less then what I've experienced in the past. I was right at 3500 daily cal average weeks 2-4 and it wasn't clean cals so I feel confident saying some nutrition partitioning was in effect. My traps and arms are noticeably bigger, especially following a workout. The measurements above are all done completely cold, but with a pump my arms are easily 2" bigger.

Strength / power.. you can not go wrong with this stack! Due to my training being powerlifting and I rotate lifts weekly it was kind of hard to say an exact amount gained, but there has been several pr's over the month. The Bench had the biggest gain. Also, the area under the curve was dramaticly increased. By this I mean yes there were gains in my max attempts but the greatest gains came in the 3 to 5 rep range. View my training log for more info on exact lifts.

Also as this was a stack I can not say which compond exactly had the biggest effect or when the effects started. I did start to feel the aggression/focus/strength with the first 3-5 days. However I cannot say if that was trenazone or Ultradrol. I would note that there didn't appear to be any great benifit to increasing the dose of Ultradrol from 12 - 16 so going forward I probably wont run Ultra that high.

I plan on having blood work done in two weeks following the christmas/new years holidays.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice review! Love seeing the AL reviews on here
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great review,
    glad to hear it went well thus far.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, hopefully I'll be able to get the bloods scheduled but as of right now I'm very happy with how things turned out.

My only question/comment would be the application of trenazone. Using the dropper its a very wet fluid and tends to run when you apply it. My only experience with topicals has been PP's dermatherm and that was more a gel/cream. Just something I was going to note and forgot this morning.

Also joints felt great this whole month. I have issues with my right knee and shoulder but I also noticed that this whole month I felt great. Not sure if this can be attributed to this combo being more "wet" or not but I like it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you notice any local effect from the trenazone in regards to complexion and body hair?
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice bro!

When I ran Ultradrol at 12-16mg for 6 weeks, I noticed a LOT of strength gain. But as was the case with you, my diet was not really set toward my personal goals, mostly to just gain.

Must've been amazing in conjunction with the Cyp though!

And I agree about the difference between 12-16. Then again, if I had a chance to run it again, I would make sure I had a good diet to be more accurate.

But thanks for sharing this!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    Did you notice any local effect from the trenazone in regards to complexion and body hair?
    No issues, I did rotate daily as suggested. I also have tattoo's that I thought might get agitated but nothing. I think as long as the application site is rotated and cleaned shouldn't be any problems.
    I also don't really get sun burned all that bad so I'd say I'm not fair skinned if that makes a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Nice bro!

When I ran Ultradrol at 12-16mg for 6 weeks, I noticed a LOT of strength gain. But as was the case with you, my diet was not really set toward my personal goals, mostly to just gain.

Must've been amazing in conjunction with the Cyp though!

And I agree about the difference between 12-16. Then again, if I had a chance to run it again, I would make sure I had a good diet to be more accurate.

But thanks for sharing this!
    Thanks! I think thats the amazing part about the internet. We can collaborate and build sites like this where we can share and keep knowledge. Unfortunately the flip side is true as well, "bro" science or flat out lies can be spread and because people read it without a frame of reference it becomes truth.

I will be dialing in my diet for my next competition in march so I should be able to get some more useful info on the effects with a stricter diet.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So...the test cyp is only every two weeks? And that is enough to forgo PCT?

Or is PCT in the works?
    Last edited by milehighguy; 01-01-2013 at 11:46 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The test is a standard hormone replacement therapy. As my natural test is basically shut down as is. Suppression therefor wouldn't be a huge concern to me. (at least hope not) But some follow up bloodwork will be what I use as the true test. Sorry if that looked confusing, looking at it now I could see how that ,ay look like a pct only with the notation I made. But thats actually a constant thing.

I dont recommend anyone ever forgoe PCT or some sort of organ/kidney support. EVER. I'm just a slightly different case. Also kept the dosages relatively mild and kept the cycle to 4 weeks total.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I understand. Blood work should be interesting to see as well...

I also found it interesting that your weight went up on what seemed like your caloric intake? Or maybe slightly increased but not dramatic. You read stuff about guys adding several thousands of calories to their diet when they run the supplements you ran. I take it you were more interested in the strength then adding the weight based on your powerlifting background.