Well 4 week run is now concluded. Here's the recap as promised. And I am currently in no way affiliated with Antaeus Labs. So I am under no obligation to give a positive review.

Dose scheme:
Trenazone : 1ml - all 4 weeks
Ultradrol : 8 / 12 / 16 / 16
Test cyph : 150 every 2 weeks (300 total) (TRT)

Support
Animal Pak : 1 pak a day at lunch with food
Organ shield : 1 pill with ultradrol twice a day
Con-crete : first two weeks 2 scoops a day, will restart for PCT same dose
Jack3d : 1 scoop preworkout when necessary (not often), will restart for pct same dose

(Borrowed the bellow rating scheme from JackO'neil thread)
Notation below is 0 if there's no effect (like I'm not in cycle), 10 if there's a max of effect

Negative Side effects :
Acne : 3/10 (oily skin early on, and at dosage increases)
Headaches : 2/10 (usually 2 a week following squat/bench training)
Leathargy : 4/10 (last two weeks only)
Prostate swelling : 0/10
Irritability : 5/10 (aggression increased)
Hair loss : 0/10
Cramps : 5/10 (back and calves were almost constantly tight)
Blood pressure: 2/10 (there were measureable increases in blood pressure as dosages increased)
Hunger : 3/10 (appetite was insane first 3 weeks. Got shakes if I missed a meal)

Positive Side effects :
Strength : 8/10
Fat loss : 1/10 (I say 1, but reality is the diet was eat everything in sight and I stayed about the same fat % so what I gained was in a good proportion)
Muscle mass : 8/10 (gained muscle. could be a lot of water retention though)
Recup : 5/10 (ready to go within 24 hours of training)
Labido : 4/10 (actually increased on cycle, thus being in the pro column)

Start and final :
(measured on Withings scale and bodyfat analyzer)
total weight : 228.3 / 246.3 (+18lbs)
Lbs of fat: 63.3 / 72.8 (+9.5) (dry feet usually indicates higher then it is)

Measurements:
Neck : 16 / 17 (+1)
Chest : 47 / 47.5 (+.5)
Shoulders : 52.5 / 54 (+1.5)
Upper Arm : 15.5 / 16.25 (+.75)
Lower Arm : 12.5 / 13 (+.5)
Waist : 38 / 39 (+1)
Hips : 43.5 / 45 (+1.5)
Thigh : 26 / 28 (+2)
Calves : 17 / 17.5 (+.5)

Overall I am completely satisfied.
I ate everything in sight during this run which started following thanksgiving. So I can accept that there was some fat gained, but to be honest it was way less then what I've experienced in the past. I was right at 3500 daily cal average weeks 2-4 and it wasn't clean cals so I feel confident saying some nutrition partitioning was in effect. My traps and arms are noticeably bigger, especially following a workout. The measurements above are all done completely cold, but with a pump my arms are easily 2" bigger.

Strength / power.. you can not go wrong with this stack! Due to my training being powerlifting and I rotate lifts weekly it was kind of hard to say an exact amount gained, but there has been several pr's over the month. The Bench had the biggest gain. Also, the area under the curve was dramaticly increased. By this I mean yes there were gains in my max attempts but the greatest gains came in the 3 to 5 rep range. View my training log for more info on exact lifts.

Also as this was a stack I can not say which compond exactly had the biggest effect or when the effects started. I did start to feel the aggression/focus/strength with the first 3-5 days. However I cannot say if that was trenazone or Ultradrol. I would note that there didn't appear to be any great benifit to increasing the dose of Ultradrol from 12 - 16 so going forward I probably wont run Ultra that high.

I plan on having blood work done in two weeks following the christmas/new years holidays.